Newman is back

1683304062810.png

That's huge, not only for Newman, but for Rick Ware to have such driver in their car. He won't contend for wins, but it's cool to see him on the track again.

I think this is just bad. I felt like his skills were diminishing, he's never driven a next gen car and well RWR equipment isn't anywhere near competitive

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I think this is just bad. I felt like his skills were diminishing, he's never driven a next gen car and well RWR equipment isn't anywhere near competitive

He didn’t look good in an RCR car and they were halfway competitive. The only hope for RWR is that Newman’s engineering background might help them maximize their equipment.

The guy is going to be running in the low 20s at best.

He didn’t look good in an RCR car and they were halfway competitive. The only hope for RWR is that Newman’s engineering background might help them maximize their equipment.

He did finish 2nd in the championship one year

I wonder if this will be a Roush car fielded by RWRSB Racing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great to see him back, haven't really had "my guy" to pull for every week since he retired.

Hopefully they let him run the Coke 400 or Fall Dega or somewhere he can be halfway competitive since it will be in an RWRSB.

His 2019 season was actually pretty good. He wasn't really the same after that Daytona crash in 2020.
Running in the low 20s on speed in an RWR car would be an accomplishment.
I wonder if this will be a Roush car fielded by RWRSB Racing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
His contract with Roush ended after 2021, don't think RFK has anything to do with this.

I believe that RWR has a technical alliance with RFK?

I think they’re even on RFK’s campus now.

Although when Button is in the 15 this season they get marketing and promotional support from SHR (Mobil 1) so it can be a bit confusing.

At 45 I think Ryan Newman could still deliver some strong performances. Driving a shietbox is the biggest downer imo.

Some of the best racing I've seen was Ryan and Tony Stewart racing each other in Modifieds @Loudon...

If he can bring that car 20th or better thats a huge accomplishment. Ware had an average finish of 28th

Back
Top Bottom