Newman

T

toddgee24

he was fastest in first practice, then in qualifying, then again in happy hour, will he be the fastest tomarow and win? i picked him thursday when talkin to my cousin, i hope im right

Might pull a Frank Kimmel. Lead most of the race then have some sort of problem towards te end!!

I think that he can do it, we'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out :p

I'll tell you who to watch out for...one Jimmy Spencer. He qualified 5th, and was in the top-10 in Happy Hour. Assuming he stays out of trouble and his stamina holds up, I wouldn't be surprised to see him get a top-10, or maybe even a top-5. That would be a huge boost to that team, considering Atwood never finished better than 11th in that car.

From what can be seen on the garage cams, seems to be sunny and bright. Track temps will likely be up some from prior days. Since the forecast is saying partly cloudy the track could change back and forth as the day goes on.

Some of the teams which were fast are gonna miss the set-up and be slow. Some that were slow (relatively speaking ov course) are gonna be more on the money and faster.

The key, barring trouble here and there, is gonna be the team that stays on top of the track. History tells us that some are better at this than others. Kenseth, Jarrett, Gordon, and some others come to mind as excelling at this. DEI, Rusty, and some others are oft times a bit out of sync.

Not picking any of these folks either way just giving examples.

Back
Top Bottom