"News Flash"

L

ladygator1103

Attention All David Todd fans...David wants to thank All of his fans for supporting him this past season. He says with your help he brought home the Championship, but...he's not ready to hang the old helmet up just yet. Come out to Hartwell, GA. this Saturday, Oct. 5th and cheer him on for the win! There will be a $3000. 1st place purse. Hope to see you all there!
:waver:

Good Luck Dave hope you bring home that $3,000 dollars

Ok David didn't bring home the 3 thou. but.. he came from 18th place to take the 11th spot. I think. I haven't heard officially from him yet but as far as I could see that was the way it ended. Now being at the track last night you would think that I would know for sure right? Wrong! I really don't like the Hartwell track much, it was so dusty we could hardly see anything at all! We had to park on the outside instead of the pits because of the crowd of drivers there and being on the outside is terrible! Now we all fuss about fred at Laurens well let me tell you, last night made me appreciate old Fred a bunch! Those people have no clue! They don't have the officials that Fred has and anyone goes out on the track when a wreck occurs. It was definitely an experience! Well I'm off now to try and clean the rest of the dirt out of my ears, and nose, and eyes, and throat...LOL! Let ya know where we are off to next week! David you're still number 1 in our book!!!

We went last night to Hartwell Speedway to watch Daivd run and we think he did a great job! Keep it up!!

love, Katie and the 79CREW

I wanted to go........but too far to drive for me as tired as I was after work. Me and my daughter went to the big"G" to watch her favorite driver.....Mr. Ricky Weeks! He won the super late-model race and April got to ride with him for 4 laps after the race in a Duvall's Driving School two seat IMCA Modified car at over 100 mph.! Should have seen the smile on her face........! Priceless...

BUT........didn't get home till 4am so drtlvr is slap wore out!!!!!!
**Sounds like I made the right choice as far as track conditions......but I hate I missed seeing David run! Sounds like he did ok!! Maybe we can get to see him next time.

Back
Top Bottom