Dillon
Aric A

Bowman
Truex
Almirola
Kyle
Austin Dillon wins Talladega

1603162304943.png

I got 7 of the 8 correct. I didn't except Kurt Busch to win a race in the playoffs. But this next 4 out is going to be a little tougher choice. I'm going to have to think about this one for a while.

I got 7 of the 8 correct. I didn't except Kurt Busch to win a race in the playoffs. But this next 4 out is going to be a little tougher choice. I'm going to have to think about this one for a while.
yeah, only have three to guess with Logano in. Harvick is pretty much a shoe in, Hamlin would have to fall off the turnip truck all of a sudden to miss the last race. I'll say Kezelowski will be the 4th in. It would pretty much take a win from the rest of them.

It's a long shot but I'm going with Bowman wins Texas and Elliott wins Martinsville and Harvick gets in on points. The boys have gotten this far so I can't give up on them now.:)

Yeah, I just used a logic guess on my picks. But it would be super cool of Bowman and Elliott knocked the favorites out. I really like Bowman, getting as far as he has made it is a promising future.

It's a long shot but I'm going with Bowman wins Texas and Elliott wins Martinsville and Harvick gets in on points. The boys have gotten this far so I can't give up on them now.:)
Not sure about Bowman tbh, you never know, but I do think Elliott could easily win any of the remaining races.
If either does, Hendrick has always been strong at Phoenix in general.
Bowman is pretty good there though and would have a real chance if he makes it; I remember him basically dominating a race there while filling for Jr, even though he didn't win. I was a huge fan of Dale Jr (and of Dale Sr when I was growing up) and therefore of the 88 car in general back then so I remember it pretty well. I always thought that was the race that earned him his spot today.

Back
Top Bottom