NFL 2020-21

RacerrecaR

*Screams in DW*
Dallas is having a meltdown:

McCarthy was in Green Bay 7 years too long and he was the least important factor in their Super Bowl run. He really does have no clue how to gameplan, call plays, challenge plays, or manage the clock. Packers players finally spoke up about it after he was fired.

kkfan91

Crab Cakes and Sprint Cars....PA does 1
PI calls in this game been some bull ****

FLRacingFan

Pervy dickhead troglodyte
Evan Engram is a bum. Can’t wait to see which bust the Giants take with an early 1st rounder next year.

dpkimmel2001

Team Owner
Antonio Brown to Tampa Bay in a one year deal. No doubt he'll be a huge plus to the team. Hopefully he's got his head back in the game and not going to turn into a distraction once again. This might be his last chance. But then again, probably not.

Blaze

BRAVES AND DAWGS ARE CHAMPS!!
Antonio Brown to Tampa Bay in a one year deal. No doubt he'll be a huge plus to the team. Hopefully he's got his head back in the game and not going to turn into a distraction once again. This might be his last chance. But then again, probably not.

I just picked him up in Fantasy Football today via a trade also.

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing with all my heart
It's four hours before the Jaguars play and I'm already pissed off. This team is a mess in a ****show in a dumpster fire in a trainwreck in a canoe in a certain creek without a paddle.

Brentford

Team Owner
The NFL babies these QB's way too much. Lame call against Atlanta after they sacked Stafford, but whatever. At least Detroit capitalized.

Blaze

That call pissed me off.

Just gave them an all new set of damn downs.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Brentford

Team Owner
If Dallas is looking this bad against The Football Team, they may not win another game this season. They weren't good with Dak, but they seem much worse without him.

Blaze

That stupid “roughing the passer.” Call is what basically helped the Lions win. Such BS.

Brentford

Team Owner
Man, that's rough for Atlanta. It has to be so tough for a RB to purposely not score a touchdown. At the same time, they weren't leading at that time and a chip shot field goal is never a guarantee.

Blaze

Man, that's rough for Atlanta. It has to be so tough for a RB to purposely not score a touchdown. At the same time, they weren't leading at that time and a chip shot field goal is never a guarantee.

Should have at least ran it down a little bit more.

Top Bottom