NFL 2023-2024

For those who look at numbers.
Taylor was born on the 13th of December.
She turned 13 on Friday the 13th.
Her first album went gold in the US in 13 weeks
She just won her 13th Grammy.
It’s superbowl 58. 5+8=13
She’s been to 12 chiefs games. The Super Bowl will be her 13th.
Niners are the 1 seed. Chiefs are the 3 seed. 13
Chiefs vs 49ers 4+9= 13
It’s on 2/11. 2+11 =13
100% - 13% = 87% which is Travis Kelces number. They complete each other lmao
Not to mention the quarterback of the opposing team in the Super Bowl happens to wear the number 13.
They also said she’s flying from Tokyo to Vegas. Which is really a 12.5 hour flight buuuuut with customs lmao it’s 13.
If your into numbers this is incredible.

For those who look at numbers.
Taylor was born on the 13th of December.
She turned 13 on Friday the 13th.
Her first album went gold in the US in 13 weeks
She just won her 13th Grammy.
It’s superbowl 58. 5+8=13
She’s been to 12 chiefs games. The Super Bowl will be her 13th.
Niners are the 1 seed. Chiefs are the 3 seed. 13
Chiefs vs 49ers 4+9= 13
It’s on 2/11. 2+11 =13
100% - 13% = 87% which is Travis Kelces number. They complete each other lmao
Not to mention the quarterback of the opposing team in the Super Bowl happens to wear the number 13.
They also said she’s flying from Tokyo to Vegas. Which is really a 12.5 hour flight buuuuut with customs lmao it’s 13.
If your into numbers this is incredible.
I think the pressure is on Taylor for sure with all the travel and she has really got be ready on Sunday to have a great game.

I was tired last night but still wanted to stay up to watch them hand out those NFL Season Awards. I've got to start off by saying, congrats to Joe Flacco for winning the NFL Comeback Player of the Year. I guess somehow after I saw him announced for the award I must have dozed off on the couch. I had the wildest of dreams that I had been watching a Bills vs Bengals game where this one Bills player was severely injured and actually died on the field. And, football fans across America watched in disbelief as life saving efforts were rendered eventually bringing this guy back to life. Not only that, he came back the very next year to suit up for his team. Wild stuff.

Then, I briefly woke up just as they were getting ready to announce the Defensive Player of the Year Award. And wouldn't you know it, I dozed off again. I had yet another crazy dream where they actually named Myles Garrett the winner of the award. I just couldn't help but think of WATT they could've been thinking. Oh well. Man, I gotta start getting more rest.

Yeah, okay.....

IMG_4679.jpeg

I was tired last night but still wanted to stay up to watch them hand out those NFL Season Awards. I've got to start off by saying, congrats to Joe Flacco for winning the NFL Comeback Player of the Year. I guess somehow after I saw him announced for the award I must have dozed off on the couch. I had the wildest of dreams that I had been watching a Bills vs Bengals game where this one Bills player was severely injured and actually died on the field. And, football fans across America watched in disbelief as life saving efforts were rendered eventually bringing this guy back to life. Not only that, he came back the very next year to suit up for his team. Wild stuff.

Then, I briefly woke up just as they were getting ready to announce the Defensive Player of the Year Award. And wouldn't you know it, I dozed off again. I had yet another crazy dream where they actually named Myles Garrett the winner of the award. I just couldn't help but think of WATT they could've been thinking. Oh well. Man, I gotta start getting more rest.

Sums up how I feel about both. For all the talk about the league favoring Kansas City and Pittsburgh, this say it all.

Not only was Myles Garrett not the best defensive player of the season, he wasn't even the second best. If TJ Watt didn't deserve it, which he did, The Real Josh Allen has more of a claim to DPOY than Garrett.

And Flacco definitely shouldn't have gotten Comeback Player, but I figured he would.

I don't even like Lamar Jackson getting MVP, but the NFL awards are based on regular season accomplishments only so I get it. But I think Christian McCaffery should've been MVP.

Myles got double teamed more than twice as many snaps than Watt. Not sure if any of you played football, but I did for a long time and it's a lot harder to get to the ball when two guys block you. Oh, also the Browns clinched in week 17 so Myles didn't even play in week 18 and Watt had 100 more snaps.

But carry on

She made it back to the United States with plenty of time to spare.

:)

View attachment 76575
Praise God!
We are going be okay
We have avoided the greatest potential disaster of the century.

Tay Tay blessing Asia and so unselfishly as always giving to the people.
Then on a plane for a long journey to take care of the west of us.
The people should rest well tonight, and happily as children going to bed on Christmas eve.

Tommorow we will see Tay Tay the woman who has taken something as big the NFL a thing that already dominates the Milky Way, and somehow Tay Tay has made the NFL even bigger.

Tommorow will wake up in that new dimension.

Tay Tay....

Myles got double teamed more than twice as many snaps than Watt. Not sure if any of you played football, but I did for a long time and it's a lot harder to get to the ball when two guys block you. Oh, also the Browns clinched in week 17 so Myles didn't even play in week 18 and Watt had 100 more snaps.

But carry on

Word :cheers:

If you look at the advanced stats, Garrett has a better pass rush win rate despite seeing wayyyyy more double teams. He also played injured for a good chunk of the season and gets held (non-calls) more than anyone I've ever seen.

I couldn't care less about rewards and all that, but Garrett deserves it. The eye test doesn't lie

I wonder if any RF members purchased a 20-person suite for the game today for the price of 1.8 million dollars? :eek:

I wonder if any RF members purchased a 20-person suite for the game today for the price of 1.8 million dollars? :eek:
My people couldn't get them to guarantee that I would have a good cell signal to be posting on RF during the game. That was the deal breaker that prevented me from bringing my entourage.

I got people hearing needing to hear what I have to say, and I can't let them down.

My people couldn't get them to guarantee that I would have a good cell signal to be posting on RF during the game. That was the deal breaker that prevented me from bringing my entourage.

I got people hearing needing to hear what I have to say, and I can't let them down.
I was thinking about it, but my car insurance is due this month and it went up $140.00. :D

Let’s have the Super Bowl at Bristol Motor Speedway and/or Cowboys Stadium or Rose Bowl every year.

Back
Top Bottom