NFL chat

buckaroo

Here kitty, kitty, kitty
Okay you Panther fans, will the Panthers be able to keep Julius Peppers? Will he go to the Patriots? He also said that the Cowboys would be okay with him.

Jay Cutler...will Denver trade him? Who to and for what.

With all of this trade talk and if any of it goes through, think of how it will affect the draft. New England has said that they would give up their #3 draft pick they got from Kansas City for Peppers.

Peppers will go. Don't know where. Hope it isn't to the Pats. Panthers will get less in return than what Peppers is worth but they have little choice.

Cutler will stay. If he puts away his childish thoughts he can be a very good quarterback with Denver.

I think Julius Peppers WILL end up as a Patriot. I also think that Cutler will be shipped out to one of four teams. Tampa Bay, New York Jets, Minnesota Vikings, or Detroit Lions for draft picks most likely. I've heard the rumor of Brady Quinn for Jay Cutler, that'd be lucky for Denver I think Quinn will be good.

Speaking of all this, as a Chiefs/Packers fan; I am very happy to add Cassel and Vrabel to the team for a 2nd round pick only. :D

Back
Top Bottom