NFL Draft 2008

A

ajk112802

Is anyone else going to watch the draft today?
My Dolphins have already made the first pick of the draft, signing Michigan's Jake Long on Tuesday. (hey, Miami's season has to be better this year!)
I'm looking forward to watching today. It is, after all, the beginning of football season!

Yep.. My son is a Football Fanatic.. we have to watch it alllllll weekend long!!..I even have to go back and forth between that and the race..lol
But Im hoping my Niners pick up some good guys cuz we need all the help we can get. Im also looking forward to the Cheifs making some good desicions.. both of these teams have been out of contention for way to long!!

I'm a HUGE fan of the NFL Draft. Big Chiefs/Packers fan. The Chiefs did a great job adding Glenn Dorsey, Brandon Albert, and Brandon Flowers in the first 2 rounds! I was glad the Packers added Brian Brohm for some extra depth for the upcoming season as well.

My panthers picked up a RB and OL in the first round...although we gave up a lot to get one of the first round picks i think it was a good move.

Back
Top Bottom