NFL just around the corner

T

TN-Ward-Fan

Who is your team, ands who's going to the Big'un?

I love my Tampa Bay Bucs. Alstott rules.

I look for the Eagles and the Raiders in the Super Bowl this year.

I've always liked the Cowboys (especially pre-Jerry Jones) and the Seahawks. As far as the Super Bowl....The Radiers and Eagles seem like good choices for now, but you heard it here first...watch out for the Seahawks!!

Oh No, FOOTBALL???? :bleh:

Thank God, hubby doesn't obsess about it either. I only like the rear spoilers hehehe and the tight ends

NE to repeat???:p :D

Kat,You better behave,Their might be some diehard pig skin fans here.:p

Originally posted by pbunch
Kat,You better behave,Their might be some diehard  pig skin fans here.:p

OOOOOOOOOOKKKK

Now should I go to YOUR room??? MEOW????????

Kat yes,I will be with you in a few,71,The Rams are loaded this year.Go Rams,and Kurt Warner. :)

Welcome back 71fan. I'm glad you made it back.:beerchug:
I could care less about football at least until the racing season is over. at that point I need something to get me through Feburary.

Love me some Redskins, but I'm a realist, they will suck again as usual. You should hear the local press' soundbites of Spurrier. That man has not got a clue when it comes to the pros.

I have a feeling Buffalo might have something for us this year, as far as predictions go.

I'm a big, I mean huge, no, I mean gigantic Browns fan and I'll be dissapointed if they are not in the playoffs this year. My picks for the big dance are Miami and San Fran.

:madevilla This is me on Football Sunday when the Browns lose. I am not pleasant to be around.:sketchy: :sketchy: :sketchy: :sketchy: :sketchy: This would be my girlfriend, the kids and the cats.

The Viking are my team and WILL be in the superbowl this year, at least I hope. They have made some good pickups this off season and should win the Central Div. I also like the Raiders and Dolphines and now that Tampa Bay is not in our div. I like them too.

Originally posted by Walrus_3
can't we keep it just around the corner?

I'm with you on that, Walrus. Football never really got me going.

But if I had to support a team, it would be the NY Jets. My daddy loves them, my brothers love them, and my nephews are being carefully instructed to love them. I clearly had no choice in the matter. :anon:

I guess it's a New Yawk thang, supporting a team that sucked for so many more years than they didn't suck. They ALWAYS disappoint in the end. It's great!

Back to football....GO BILLS...playoffs and maybe more await them and BLEDSOE!

Back
Top Bottom