NFL PLayoffs week two

Tennessee Racing

Formerly Stewart Fan
Who ya got this week?

Ravens At Broncos
Packers At 49ers

Seahawks At Falcons
Texans At Patriots

The only road team I have winning is the Seahawks. I have zero belief in the Falcons ability to do anything in the playoffs until they show that they can.

Packers over 49ERS
Patriots over Texans
Seahawks over Falcons
Ravens over Broncos

49ers over Packers
Broncos over Ravens
Pats over Texans
Seahawks over Falcons

Packers over Niners
Ravens over Broncos
Patriots over Texans
Falcons over the Seahawks

Broncos over Ravens. (Although it's supposed to be really cold in Denver, which some are saying is Manning's kryptonite. Think I read he's 0-3 in playoffs in sub 40 temps.)

Packers over 49ers. ( Toss up game of the weekend, imo.)

'Hawks over Falcons. (Seahawks are on a roll! If they win, we get a great rematch in the NFC championship regardless of who they play.)

Patriots over Texans. (Yawn.)

I'm not hearing any manure chants and Seven Nation Army chants. That's how you can tell the game isn't being played in Baltimore.

And I highly doubt Peyton Manning drives a Buick piece of ****.

Of course he does. Just like the Kardashians shop at Sears.

That Buick Verano does look like a nice car.

12BuickVerano0091.jpg

Never heard of it. I watch real sports: NFL, NASCAR, EPL, F1, MLB...

It was a real sport. It was a football league but the whole point of it was that the rules were more relaxed. It wasn't scripted or anything like his wrestling company. Pretty much the NFL with less rules.

I asked because of all the flags in this game.

Idiot announcers criticizing Manning for wearing long sleeves and gloves earlier. Who gives a flying **** what he's wearing? He's one of the greatest to ever play the game of football. He can wear a skirt and ballerina shoes for all I care.... he'd still throw for 470 yards and five touchdowns. Jackasses.

Idiot announcers criticizing Manning for wearing long sleeves and gloves earlier. Who gives a flying **** what he's wearing? He's one of the greatest to ever play the game of football. He can wear a skirt and ballerina shoes for all I care.... he'd still throw for 470 yards and five touchdowns. Jackasses.

I honestly don't know how anyone can not wear long sleeves. it's 15 degrees there for crying out loud.

Idk about that. You don't think the ballerina shoes would affect his planting foot?:confused:

Back
Top Bottom