NFL Thread

Only Goodell. "Hey, you're unemployed, and on a serious downward spiral that can lead to your death, but we must protect the shield! You're suspended!"

Johnny Manziel is still alive? I'm honestly surprised.

was thinking about doing another fantasy league.......

lolsportsjokess-1468461849063.jpg

I know football is a ways away but I am starting to get excited. NFL and college both.
First preseason game is 3 weeks from Sunday, it's getting closer than you think.

So, are ya gonna convert to the Seahawks this year Lisa?

First preseason game is 3 weeks from Sunday, it's getting closer than you think.

So, are ya gonna convert to the Seahawks this year Lisa?

lol I'll probably watch them closer but I'll always be a Browns fan. I watch the Bengals too but just casually.

I'll always love my Buckeyes, that will NEVER change. :)

Even though my interest in the NFL has decreased a lot in the past couple years, hopefully the Ravens will have a pretty good season. They have a good mix of veteran and young talent and they should have a chance to win the AFC North

I am hoping that the Browns have a good year.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

One can always hope.

We can always hope, but there isn't much to base that hope on this year. They still don't have a franchise quarterback and without that you don't have anything to build a team around or even much of a hope for the future. They got better in a few positions, but that's about it. I like the new head coach and a few of the new players. I think they could surprise some people and maybe win 6 games or so but I'd be really surprised if they managed to win any more than that.

Now the Buckeyes on the other hand, they should be right there in the mix the whole season as usual this year. I don't know if they will win another National Championship or not but they are certainly capable of it.

Question: If a couple of buddies and me come down for the Titans/Packer game this fall will we be in danger of great bodily harm. One more, do you have any golf course preferences? It's going to be a guy weekend extroidanaire.
Not a golfer so I don't know about that part, but as far as the football game, no you shouldn't be in any danger. We're pretty hospitable to opposing fans. I might be at that game myself, if you end up going let me know, I'll stop by and say hey.:cheers:

Not a golfer so I don't know about that part, but as far as the football game, no you shouldn't be in any danger. We're pretty hospitable to opposing fans. I might be at that game myself, if you end up going let me know, I'll stop by and say hey.:cheers:
I've been to Nashville a few times. It is the most hospitable place I've ever been to. The locals are fun and the music is incredible in the bars downtown.

I saw that on Facebook. RIP Dennis.

I too, am starting to get excited for football to start, NFL and college.

Josh Gordon is allowed back in the league after another 4 game suspension is added on to his current suspension for some reason. Now, he will come back in week 5 for the same game that the "golden boy" Tom Brady does between the Browns and the Patriots. That is, of course, if he can manage not to fail any more drug tests or commit any felonies or do anything else that is suspension worthy between now and then. It is certainly not a given that he will do that.

My son doesn't want Josh Gordon back on the team. I have to say I respect my son's conviction on this. He has more talent and has produced more, when actually on the field, than any other player on the team and yet he doesn't even want him back because he doesn't like his character and attitude and he thinks that he doesn't respect the team or the game enough to stay on the field. Unfortunately, I have to say, I'm not there. I'm so desperate for a winner in Cleveland that I'm dying for him to come back. I figure it's just a matter of time before he gets kicked out of the league for good, but he led the league in receiving the last time he played and I just want that guy back for as long as we can get him back.

Cowboys team bus kills 4 in Arizona.
Thanks for posting this. I just looked it up and it is a tragedy. It wasn't "the team bus" per se, as in the one the players are riding around in but it carried "unknown staffers" that collided a truck in Arizona and 4 people in the truck died. No one in the bus was seriously injured.

The Titans have signed WR Andre Johnson, hopefully we're getting the Houston version and not the Indy version.

Back
Top Bottom