NFL Week 11

Will the Eagles finally stop the bleeding this week? Andy Reid's job depends on the rest of this season.

So, for the second straight week, benching Blaine Gabbert and putting Chad Henne (who is a mediocre, at best, quarterback) is followed up instantly by touchdowns. Are Gene Smith and Mike Mularkey ready to admit that Blaine Gabbert is the Ryan Leaf of this decade?

Is it wrong that I went Blaine Gabbert to get injured every week so he'll be benched every week?

It's the Tim Tebow effect... the entire team's playing better today.

Took the Jaguars 45 minutes to show up but they did. :rolleyes: I really don't know how I watch these games every week and cheer for this sorry team.

This is the game that never ends.... yes it goes on and on my friends... some people started playing it not knowing what it was, and they'll be playing forever just because.....

The Browns hand one to the Cowboys.The Browns give the Cowboys more first downs by penalty than the Cowboys can get on their own.

Guess the Ravens wanted it more

I don't know about that. After Leftwich's TD run in the 1st qtr, he really didn't show me anything to convince me he can take the Steelers to where they need to be. He underthrew a lot of passes, and frankly, looked like he'd fit right in amongst the AZ Card's stable of quarterbacks. But he sure was holding that right shoulder a lot. Maybe that affected his play. Who knows.

I thought it was anyone's game. The Steelers just couldn't produce on offense as far as the passing game goes. I don't think it had anything to do with a lack of passion.

Just keep your fingers crossed that Big Ben recovers faster than what is expected.

I don't know about that. After Leftwich's TD run in the 1st qtr, he really didn't show me anything to convince me he can take the Steelers to where they need to be. He underthrew a lot of passes, and frankly, looked like he'd fit right in amongst the AZ Card's stable of quaterbacks. But he sure was holding that right shoulder a lot. Maybe that affected his play. Who knows.

I thought it was anyone's game. The Steelers just couldn't produce on offense as far as the passing game goes. I don't think it had anything to do with a lack of passion.

Just keep your fingers crossed that Big Ben recovers faster than what is expected.
We probably would have pulled it out if they would have put Batch in when Byron got hurt.

We probably would have pulled it out if they would have put Batch in when Byron got hurt.

Maybe. Batch is a third stringer for a reason.
Collinsworth put it best when he said he thought Tomlin didn't care if Leftwich was grimacing and maybe hurting. Pretty much told me that Tomlin had no intention (nor desire) to put Batch in.
If Leftwich continues to play this way before Ben is ready, then maybe make the move to Batch. Stick with Leftwich, for now, unless x-rays prove otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom