NFL Week 12

Another less and yet another morning where Reid isn't fired.

the eagles are stinking with out michael vick and nick foles and andy reid aren't helping

But it will have an effect on the players who have quit on him.

Y'all need an offensive line. That's the bottom line. Michael Vick's a hell of a football player, as much as I hate him. Yet he's injured every week because he has as much protection as a broken condom. When he is able to play, he has to get rid of his football faster than John Force has to get off the line at the US Nationals. I bet I could sack Mike Vick.

Andy Reid does suck though. He's created the same situation in Philadelphia that Jack Del Rio created in Jacksonville, a one man offense. Even if you get rid of Reid, it's going to take a while to rebuild your team. We'll see though. I can't imagine Andy Reid being employed come January.

I think the other fat ****, the one in New York, will be joining him in the unemployment line.

Y'all need an offensive line. That's the bottom line. Michael Vick's a hell of a football player, as much as I hate him. Yet he's injured every week because he has as much protection as a broken condom. When he is able to play, he has to get rid of his football faster than John Force has to get off the line at the US Nationals. I bet I could sack Mike Vick.

A lot of people(myself included) blamed him for all those turnovers until I actually got to see an Eagles game live. The guy can barely get his hands on the ball before he's nailed. I enjoy watching him play so I hope his career isn't over.

A lot of people(myself included) blamed him for all those turnovers until I actually got to see an Eagles game live. The guy can barely get his hands on the ball before he's nailed. I enjoy watching him play so I hope his career isn't over.

Yep. Vick has to have like a .010 reaction time. Johnny Unitas on steroids couldn't complete a pass with that offensive line.

The o-line has been the problem all year, it has been so banged up that we never know he's gonna play. The qb can't pass behind it Shady can't run the ball with it.

Back
Top Bottom