NFL Week 3

Now the ESPN booth can invite Romo to the booth so they can give him a literal blow job... they were giving him and his 0 Touchdowns a verbal blow job all game.

Why did they get rid of McNabb?

ummm, because he sucks? :confused: maybe, just a guess.

I admit that Grossman sucked worse tonight though.

I'll also say that I like the Cowboys and even Tony Romo (although I think he is almost as overrated as Donovan McNabb). I got sick pretty quickly of the ESPN crew making it sound like what Romo was doing was the equivalent of storming the beaches at Normandy with nothing but a sling shot and a can of spam. It would be nice if the announcers at least knew how to pronounce the names of key players too. Chris Cooley isn't exactly a rookie and is a pretty good player who is involved in much of the Skins' offense, but for some reason the play by play guy kept calling him Cloohey (or something like that).

I hope Deangelo Hall gets in there and breaks his rib again.

It must have been hard to see the real warrior Romo win.

Broken ribs, prosthetic leg, and watching him cough and spitting up the blood as he dry heaved on the sidelines between possessions.

Seven times during the game the EMTs had to use them electric gizmos to the shock his emaciated pierced lungs and heart back to life on the side lines.

Every time, all seven every times, it hurt Tony's poor broken ribs. Just as Tony had to direct his poor receivers, he had to remind the EMTs "stay clear of my one good unbroken rib, it's the only good one I have left". All why he was still coughing and spitting up the blood.

Some of the cheer leaders cried off camara. But Tony stayed faithful and honourable till the end. Sitting in the stadium during the fouth quarter he saw the ring of honour, names like Staubach, Lily, Pearson, Garrison, Landry, he heard their voice to be a cowboy. America's team, God's team, al things good.

We know how it all went down after the epiphany.
To quote another great cowboy John McClane

"yippee-ki-yay.... (and you know the rest of the story)

Haha and haha.

The guy had one impressive throw the entire game and suddenly he's the second coming? At the end they were going on and on I swear I thought they were gonna admit they were in love with the guy.

ummm, because he sucks? :confused: maybe, just a guess.

I admit that Grossman sucked worse tonight though.

I'll also say that I like the Cowboys and even Tony Romo (although I think he is almost as overrated as Donovan McNabb). I got sick pretty quickly of the ESPN crew making it sound like what Romo was doing was the equivalent of storming the beaches at Normandy with nothing but a sling shot and a can of spam. It would be nice if the announcers at least knew how to pronounce the names of key players too. Chris Cooley isn't exactly a rookie and is a pretty good player who is involved in much of the Skins' offense, but for some reason the play by play guy kept calling him Cloohey (or something like that).

Kinda hard to talk right when they have Romos asscheeks pressed to their face.

What amazes me is the guy didn't even have one TD and they were talking about him like he's Tom Brady(don't like him either but he's FAR better than Romo). It was like when DW talks about Jr or Kyle Busch:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom