NFL Week 6

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
The Jaguars beat St. Louis in an overtime thriller. The Redskins give another one away. The Saints came marching in to New Orleans and stomped all over the Giants. Green Bay shuts out Detroit. Pittsburgh squaks one out against the Browns.

Patriots, right now, crushing the Titans. A good game on CBS between New York Jets and Buffalo.

It took NE being up 45-0 in the 1st half over the Titans for them to finally change to another game. Jets-Buffalo. Big whoop. I was hoping for something better.

What a week and there is still a couple of games left and one that is in OT as I type. Who's gonna win the OT game, the Jets or the Bills? How about Oakland beating the Eagles? :eek:Houston beating the Bengals? :eek::eek: The Saints thumping the vaunted Giants! :eek::eek::eek: And lastly, the team with the most wins last season getting thumped, no that isn't the word, just didn't show up for their game against the Pats. The Titans had a minus seven yards in the air with 2 passes complete. Now let's see if my Bears can beat the Falcons.

Yup, and ended at 13-3 and now they are 0-6.

Changes have to be made, starting with maybe a new head coach?

Jeff Fisher is probably the head coach with the most security in the league. He has been able to keep them competitive for a very long time. That being said, this team sucks right now. I'm not sure that it's all Fisher's fault that their defense can't stop anyone from passing at will, but he certainly did have a large hand in picking the players to keep and which ones to cut and this is who he kept.

And here I was thinking my Lions stood a chance this week! We got 2 QBs out along with Calvin Johnson in the injured list! I hope this Drew Stanton guy can do something with the team...though I don't think he will. Here I was thinking my Lions were gonna turn their season around with the win over the Redskins...but I was incorrect! At this point...anyone can beat the skins except for maybe the Titans! :)

The Monday Night game was a really good one too.

Denver seems to be doing it with smoke and mirrors, but they are getting it done. Of course, returning a punt and a kickoff for touchdowns helps a lot.

The only thing s that really surprised me this weekend is how the Titans seemed to just quit in the game against the Patriots. How can you give up 59 points in a snowy game? You quit, is how you do it.

BO, I seem to remember a team last year that also seemed to give up in a snow storm in NE, yet that team played in the Super Bowl and NE didn't even make the playoffs. Sports can be funny that way.

Back
Top Bottom