Chiefs @ Buccaneers:
1046.gif

Lions @ Eagles:
cwuyv0w15ruuk34j9qnfuoif9.gif

Giants @ 49ers:
1000.gif

Vikings @ Redskins:
885.gif

Mike Mularkey thinks the Jags can still make the playoffs (um, no) and that Blaine Gabbert's the guy to lead them there.

I laughed.

Lions aren't beating the Eagles.

Because he has nothing around him. A mediocre line and not much of a running game.

Gabbert is big and mobile with an above average arm. He was forced into starting too early(as he came from a spread offense in college) but the potential is there. Will he reach it with Jacksonville? That is uncertain.

Because he has nothing around him. A mediocre line and not much of a running game.

Gabbert is big and mobile with an above average arm. He was forced into starting too early(as he came from a spread offense in college) but the potential is there. Will he reach it with Jacksonville? That is uncertain.

Gabbert's accuracy sucks. He consistently makes throws he shouldn't and he's a human turnover machine.

Will he reach it with Jacksonville? That is uncertain.

In Jacksonville, no. In LA maybe:D While I agree he was pushed to starting way to soon he does lack some fundamentals for a QB. The offensive line does him no favors but he's gotta make some better decisions. If they can improve the line and get the running game better it'll take some pressure off him. Right now though they don't stand a chance with Blaine under center.

Gabberts inaccuracy is a byproduct of him being forced into a starters role. He came from a spread offense in college where he rarely played under center nor had to check down receivers. He needed a year at the least sitting just to learn an NFL offense. The tools are there.

Gabberts inaccuracy is a byproduct of him being forced into a starters role. He came from a spread offense in college where he rarely played under center nor had to check down receivers. He needed a year at the least sitting just to learn an NFL offense. The tools are there.

Yeah, well, Gene Smith is an idiot and thought, the second he had Gabbert, he had the next Super Bowl MVP (like he does with all his NCAA Division II draft picks he always makes) and decided, along with the moron that Jacksonville did actually get rid of, to fire David Garrard.

In Jacksonville, no. In LA maybe:D While I agree he was pushed to starting way to soon he does lack some fundamentals for a QB. The offensive line does him no favors but he's gotta make some better decisions. If they can improve the line and get the running game better it'll take some pressure off him. Right now though they don't stand a chance with Blaine under center.

The Jacksonville Jaguars' contract with EverBank Field and now their London deal will keep them in Jacksonville. The NFL will expand if they're serious about LA.

I cant see the NFL expanding. Especially with their current # of teams being perfect for scheduling purposes.

I don't see an expansion very likely either. I don't see Jacksonville packing up but I wouldn't entirely rule it out. Oakland, St. Louis, and San Diego have also been mentioned a lot. They've tried that market too though and left. I'd like to see Miami do it just so I can pick a new team. I'm sick of losing and going to a at best half full stadium with no home field advantage. Them moving would be the only reason I could change. I'd probably pick (Andy please stop reading this cause I'm about to say something awful......) the Baltimore Ravens.

I hope the Rams stay put. I could see them either giving the Dome a big renovation or opening a new large open air stadium with the Rams as tenants and options for Big Ten and XII title games.

The Dome as is would be self sufficient even if the Rams moved to a different(new) St. Louis facility as it would still get a ton of use for conventions, shows, and things like monster trucks, the circus, super cross.

Looks like it is going to be a looooong season. Leave it to my beloved Steelers to give the Titans hope. :mad:
th_15me0sk.gif

I'm not sure how it happened but I'm happy the Titans won last night. They still need some work though, way too many dropped passes.

hey guys i got a email from this woman jenn gray or something that" i found you on racing-forums.com"
please tell if you guys got anything like this

I guess after last week's offensive showcase, the 49ers were hoping all that yardage would carry over, kinda like cell phone minutes. Uhhh, yeah. Not so much.

Redskins win, Cowgirls lose and the Jaguars didn't lose. Happy day. :)

As an added bonus, the Colts and the Iggles lost.

RG3 was a human yardage machine today.

Rivers losing it for the Chargers.3 Int's in the 2nd half 4 so far for the game.

Well the Eagles fired our defensive coordinator today, now if Vick could stop giving the other team the ball.

Back
Top Bottom