NFL

Haynesworth is a idiot

Here's what he said:

“I guess in this world we don’t have a lot of people with, like, backbones,” Haynesworth said. “Just because somebody pay you money don’t mean they’ll make you do whatever they want or whatever. I mean, does that mean everything is for sale?

“I mean, I’m not for sale. Yeah, I signed the contract and got paid a lot of money, but … that don’t mean I’m for sale or a slave or whatever.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/sh...t-Haynesworth-I-am-not-a-slave?urn=nfl-272374

Media is making Vick out to be a saint, he's rehabbed an all that. We'll see, I hope he has, but I'll reserve judgement for awhile. One thing is for sure i've never seen him have the pocket sense he has had the last couple of games. Man he can still run too, still got some zip in his step.

Did I miss something? NBC has all the "Futbol Americano" logos at every break, and the score shows Jets De Nuevo York vs Dolphins De Miami. We even saw a commercial in Spanish
:confused:

Did I miss something? NBC has all the "Futbol Americano" logos at every break, and the score shows Jets De Nuevo York vs Dolphins De Miami. We even saw a commercial in Spanish
:confused:

Well I know I saw a MNF commercial saying they are celbrating hispanic heritage month...or history month one or the other

Bradford shined for the Rams against the Redskins. With the Jag losing, I hope Andy hasn't lost it. :)

I had a TERRIBLE 18 hour work day (g.d. kid at work needs his ass kicked), came home to see the trifecta (JJ wins, Jacksonville and Washington get blown out).

This is gonna be another long year in NFL.

The Redskins shouldn't have lost that game. Obviously all the change still results in the same ****ty result. When will Snyder realize he's the problem and the Redskins will suck as long as he's there? Then again this is his revenge on Washington for the fact that he spent all his high school days stuffed in a locker.

Don't even get me started on the Jags.:mad: Del Rio and Garrard have got to go. They've both outworn their welcome.

Man, not a good year to be a Panthers fan, not a good year at all. :(

great game between the bears and packers last night. is this the bears year? i said last year the bears go all the way (no, i didn't believe it). if cutler plays up to his potential all year this is looking like a very good year for bears fans. :)

Jaguars just picked up Trent Edwards.

Now they need to start him. Garrard has got to go. Right now.

I have nothing nice to say right now about the Jags so I'm gonna say nothing at all.:)

Back
Top Bottom