NHL Preseason

A

Awesome_Bill

Not sure If there are many if any Hockey fans in here but just thought that I would mention that NHL preseason has started. My local sabres are 1-1 as it stands...

GO DALLAS STARS!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!! One of the few things I like about winter...HOCKEY!!

:leap:

I dont really have a favorite team I watch a game here and there. Glad to see some more games on though.

Rangers and Flyers are going to have stellar years, I can feel it!

I don't know that much about hockey at all, but a friend of mine took me to an open house for the Washington Capitals last night. Its a special event that they put on for the season ticket holders. All the players were there and were stationes at different areas around the rink. You could get pictures and auto's from them. It was really cool how they took the time and actually spoke to you. It reminded me of soem NASCAR drivers.......

So, I guess I'm a Caps fan now.....

Did anyone here about The rangers star that they hired from Florida? He is out indefinetly with a knee injury I believe...

Originally posted by coonhound
The Avs traded Drury what are they thinking?

They got a upcoming offensive defensemen but yeah, there is no way I would trade him, mabey cap issues.

Yeah I can't wait, I am a BlackHawk fan for life, I suppoort my local ECHL team, Peoria Rivermen, they won the cup last year and lookin like they have solid team this year :)

Fantasy hockey anyone? if you got an yahoo account, ID: 37023 pass: sticks

Back
Top Bottom