NHRA @ Norwalk

KevinWI

Oldest Operating Motor Speedway In The World
Taped coverage from the Summer Nationals is starting in 10 min. Anybody watching?

This meet should still be at Columbus. Though, National Trail Raceway is probably too short for modern nitro cars as it is.

Larry Dixon! Love him. Don't know what happened between him and Alan Johnson but he deserves to be in a top ride.

Anybody catch that? Force said the new sponsors for next year are there. @Nitro Dude you hear anything?

I'm watching! Did John name the primary sponsor for his car in 2015?

No, just hinted that they were there. I believe nitro dude said previously that they already have a new sponsor and manufacturer lined up for 2015.

Ok sounds good. I'm looking forward to hearing the announcement from JFR. It's good too see John & Britt going rounds in Norwalk!

Langdon vs. Antron
Capps vs. J Force
Erica vs. Connolly
Hector Arana vs. Matt Hines

All big matchups in the finals!

Erica over Connolly! Woo hoo! Hate Connolly, what a jackass.

Erica over Connolly! Woo hoo! Hate Connolly, what a jackass.

Great to see John get the win, finally! I love Capps though. As far as Connolly goes, not only did Ericka out run him (ET) but she also was off-the-line first when ole Dave put both lights out on the line to try & get her to red-light, he was desperate.

We missed ya man. Welcome back.
Thank's Johali. I was out a couple of weeks longer then i had planned. I was only going to do the Joliet race with Bob Bode...but, Jim Dunn Racing needed some help in Norwalk, so i went there and then drove his hauler back to California and i just got home late last night. I didn't take my laptop with me this time but i did check in from time to time on the hotel computer to see what was going on in the world of Nascar. We had a small fire on one of our qualifying runs with Bodes car in Joliet... but we fixed it and beat Del Worsham in the first round on Sunday.

Thank's Johali. I was out a couple of weeks longer then i had planned. I was only going to do the Joliet race with Bob Bode...but, Jim Dunn Racing needed some help in Norwalk, so i went there and then drove his hauler back to California and i just got home late last night. I didn't take my laptop with me this time but i did check in from time to time on the hotel computer to see what was going on in the world of Nascar. We had a small fire on one of our qualifying runs with Bodes car in Joliet... but we fixed it and beat Del Worsham in the first round on Sunday.

Small fire my ass. :)

Back
Top Bottom