NHRA Seattle 2014

KevinWI

Oldest Operating Motor Speedway In The World
Tape delayed on ESPN2 now. Final race of the Western Swing!

Remember to cheer for Paul Lee, our pal @Nitro Dude is on his crew this weekend.

Khalid over Brittany by 0.01 seconds... going to be one of those days. :)

Track temp only 102, I thought Force would be a little faster than 4.1 seconds.

DAYUM, that's a tough hit.

Reminds me an awful lot of Michael Brotherton there at 1992, but his crash was at a much lower speed. Would assume it was a similar deal with the throttle ... at least that's what I'm hoping.

About three minutes in.

Tape delayed on ESPN2 now. Final race of the Western Swing!

Remember to cheer for Paul Lee, our pal @Nitro Dude is on his crew this weekend.
Thank's Kevin, It was not a very good weekend for us. Things started to go wrong not long after i left Sonoma heading towards Seattle. I had the differential go out in Ashland Or and had to be towed to Medford Or to have a new one put in the Kenworth on Tues. In Q-1 we pushed a blower manifold gasket out and had an oil down, then in Q-2 we broke a rod and had another oil down, and in Q-3 we was on a real good pass and had the bolts shear off in the crank hub, and then we couldn't make Q-4 because an MSD box failed on the warm up and by the time we found the problem Gary Densham had already knocked us out of the field. But it was cool to see Gary Densham in the finals against Force. Now i'm on the way back to Orange Ca to drop off this hauler at Del Worshams shop and then jump on a plane Mon for Chicago to pick up Bob Bodes hauler and go do Brainerd and Indy.

Thank's Kevin, It was not a very good weekend for us. Things started to go wrong not long after i left Sonoma heading towards Seattle. I had the differential go out in Ashland Or and had to be towed to Medford Or to have a new one put in the Kenworth on Tues. In Q-1 we pushed a blower manifold gasket out and had an oil down, then in Q-2 we broke a rod and had another oil down, and in Q-3 we was on a real good pass and had the bolts shear off in the crank hub, and then we couldn't make Q-4 because an MSD box failed on the warm up and by the time we found the problem Gary Densham had already knocked us out of the field. But it was cool to see Gary Densham in the finals against Force. Now i'm on the way back to Orange Ca to drop off this hauler at Del Worshams shop and then jump on a plane Mon for Chicago to pick up Bob Bodes hauler and go do Brainerd and Indy.

You should start documenting your travels on video and whatnot... Always something new. Pretty damn awesome.

You should start documenting your travels on video and whatnot... Always something new. Pretty damn awesome.
I did that for about 5 years. I had 15 photo albums on the nitro mater web site. But, last year they changed to the same type of site that we have here on racing forums so all of the albums are gone, and my computer hard drive crashed so i lost most of my pics. The fans seemed to really enjoy getting a little behind the scenes look at what goes on out on the road and at the shops. I even had an album with pics from a lot of the Nascar and Indy car shops that i have visited in the past few years.

Last edited:
I did that for about 5 years. I had 15 photo albums on the nitro mater web site. But, last year they changed to the same type of site that we have here on racing forums so all of the albums are gone, and my computer hard drive crashed so i lost most of my pics. The fans seemed to really enjoy getting a little behind the scenes look at what goes on out on the road and at the shops. I even had an album with pics from a lot of the Nascar and Indy car shops that i have visited in the past few years.

Well I guess you gotta start over!!

I watched this whole video. Oh well, lazy Saturday. :)

Nothing wrong with that. You got to see the happy ending to Mr. Brotherton's story that weekend.

It came to mind pretty quickly because I had watched all of Drag Racing '92 just a few days prior. If you're still feeling lazy, here's two hours.

Nothing wrong with that. You got to see the happy ending to Mr. Brotherton's story that weekend.

It came to mind pretty quickly because I had watched all of Drag Racing '92 just a few days prior. If you're still feeling lazy, here's two hours.

Speaking of old races, CrapwagonChampCarFan on Youtube (link) has posted almost every CART/CCWS race from like 1993-2007.

Speaking of old races, CrapwagonChampCarFan on Youtube (link) has posted almost every CART/CCWS race from like 1993-2007.

Lmao I binged that channel until about 2 am on Friday morning.

Back
Top Bottom