Nigeria Hockey Team

Betsy

Team Owner
Nigeria Hocky Team.jpg

After Nigeria was eliminated from the world cup the Nigerian captain personally offered to refund all the expenses of their fans that traveled to Brazil.
He said he just needs their bank details and pin numbers to complete the transaction.

Truly...we always forward these emails as a joke amongst our fellows. Once I got an email from a co-worker asking if I would want to go in on a deal to make serious money. He said there was a bunch of gold in Nigeria that they had to get out of the country...and we could get a big chunk of dough ($4m) but he didn't have the $50,000 to get it through "clearance"...he had around $20,000 but needed the other $30,000 and that would get us rich. I said I would do it...BUT....since I was the higher investor in the deal he would have to give me his $20,000 and I would finish the deal on my own. Once I got his $20,000 I had a friend of mine shoot him in the head for $5,000 and burying him deep in the boonies and came out $15,00 0 ahead - so you see - you can actually come out ahead on these "Nigerian" deals ;)

Don't tell anybody OK?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom