Night before the 4th

Bobw

Team Owner
Damn,
Well, last night was like the opening night of the Iraq war, Shock & Awe. We heard of at least two injuries in a nearby neighborhood and I hope they weren't kids.
Seeing the remnants of exploded fireworks, the bits of burned paper, in my street and on my vehicles makes me cranky.

btw, they're illegal here.
Any firecrackers, rockets, mortars, or any other device that launches a projecile and/or makes a "bang"/detonation/report are illegal per RIGL § 11-13-1.

Some knucklehead on the street behind my house lit some very large explosives at 1:30am this morning. My bedroom window was open.
Scared the crap out of me :mad:
I expect they'll do something similar tonight.

Guy across the street was landing bottle rockets on my roof. Good thing the roof was wet from rain, and that the guy is a fireman.

Damn,
Well, last night was like the opening night of the Iraq war, Shock & Awe. We heard of at least two injuries in a nearby neighborhood and I hope they weren't kids.
Seeing the remnants of exploded fireworks, the bits of burned paper, in my street and on my vehicles makes me cranky.

btw, they're illegal here.
Any firecrackers, rockets, mortars, or any other device that launches a projecile and/or makes a "bang"/detonation/report are illegal per RIGL § 11-13-1.
Our streets came out pretty good. The next morning people had gone out and started cleaning up their debris. Most had already swept it to the curb though. In the years before they would leave it out in the street to let the cars run over it. Son went over to the neighbors house and the neighbors daughter and boyfriend got in a fight that got all the brothers and dad involved. Police got called so it was about 2am before he got to sleep so that he could get up at 6 and put in a 13 hr day.

Back
Top Bottom