Nirto-injected camaro

Looks good and bet it sounds like a real monster.Would like to see it run.Can't wait till the drags get here.

Looks good and bet it sounds like a real monster.Would like to see it run.Can't wait till the drags get here.
were you there for john's accident? My boss's sons and a coworker and my dad and I were there. I recorded that run, but stopped recording when they got to the stripe, when all hell (literally) broke loose.

were you there for john's accident? My boss's sons and a coworker and my dad and I were there. I recorded that run, but stopped recording when they got to the stripe, when all hell (literally) broke loose.[/QUOTE

No I missed that 1
]

Was also there one of the times Bill Ancona tried to make the race, and had the motor throw a rod at 1000 foot. The piston and rod that went through the oil pan, is sitting on my desk at home. My dad was part of deepstage.net at the time, we got to go in the his pit and what not, Cory Mac was the driver and my dad got to BS with him for a short bit.

that's 1 thing I like about the drags the drivers are way more accesable to the fans and you don't have to pay a buttload of money to get a pit pass.

Back
Top Bottom