Nitrous Oxide...

• Thread starter 750SLPZL1Camaro
  • Start date

750SLPZL1Camaro

I recently bought a 125-250 adjustable nitrous kit for my new camaro. Anyone know where i can get my tank filled in the PA/DE/NJ area? I was going to astro brothers in bensalem pa but recently had a bad experience with the gas in my other car. The sulfur Dioxide burned my plugs out faster than it should have. I know there is a ongoing debate about using nitrous with and without the sulfur dioxide but i see with my own eyes if i run with a tank containing sulfur my headers glow bright red and my plugs burn up in hours. But if i run with a tank of industrial or medi grade Nitrous that my headers stay normal color and my plugs last months rather than hours. I can't speak for other peoples experiences but with my own i feel its bad to use mixed nitrous in my car(s) I haven't had a tank filled in months because of that reason and i also have allot of fun with my stock looking ss :cheers:

So what i was getting at really was where can i get my tank filled sulfur free and how much should i spray on this thing?
Only mods for now are straight pipes from the headers back a new intake and headers oh and retuned all of the factory computer settings.

Back
Top Bottom