No 2, No 4 car penalized after phoenix

Per ESPN
NASCAR has suspended Brad Keselowski crew chief Paul Wolfe for three races and Kevin Harvick crew chief Rodney Childers for one race for violations found postrace Sunday at Phoenix. NASCAR docked Keselowski 35 points and also fined Wolfe $65,000 for the fifth-place car of Keselowski failing postrace rear alignment measurements. Harvick, who finished sixth, was docked 10 points and Childers also fined $25,000 for an unapproved track bar slider assembly.

That could be big for Keselowski. Wolfe missing California shouldn't be a big deal, but missing Martinsville and Texas could hurt come fall. It may not hurt them at all, they're pretty good everywhere.

Brad should be ok,he already has a win to get into the Chase.After the win Sunday,even Newman's crew chief said they could experiment with different things in the remaining races.I think that is part of Nascar's problem,the races leading up to the chase seem more like a preseason football game for the teams that have a win already.

We can almost make it a fantasy game by picking the penalties every week.
This week I say one of the Toyota maybe Kyle or Matt?
who wants to play along lol

Stewart-Haas Racing will appeal the penalties levied to the Kevin Harvick team and ask for the one-race suspension of Rodney Childers to be deferred until an appeal is heard. Harvick's car was found to have an unapproved track bar slider assembly after his sixth-place run at Phoenix. Harvick also was penalized 10 points and Childers fined $25,000.

Bob Pockrass, NASCAR

Stewart-Haas Racing will appeal the penalties levied to the Kevin Harvick team and ask for the one-race suspension of Rodney Childers to be deferred until an appeal is heard. Harvick's car was found to have an unapproved track bar slider assembly after his sixth-place run at Phoenix. Harvick also was penalized 10 points and Childers fined $25,000.

Bob Pockrass, NASCAR
Harvick commented about midway through the race that the trackbar "locked up" and he could no longer adjust. Interesting coincidence or same issue I wonder.

Back
Top Bottom