No 250 LCQ coverage again? What the ____!!!!

Roman Nodonyet

Horrifically Scarred Crew Chief
If I'm not mistaken, they gave the timeslot that SHOULD go to that race to some frickin' interview with Stenhouse and Danica. Last week they aired segments on riders in the space. What gives?

Dude it's freakin bull****.

Ralph Shaheen goes "oh those are just bikes warming up on the track".
No it's actually the 250 lcq which is typically the best race of the night. **** off Ralph I watch this program every week.

The producer oughta be fired.

So it seems they finally found the time to squeeze in the 250 LCQ this week. And all they had to do was tape delay the whole show for no discernable reason!

So it seems they finally found the time to squeeze in the 250 LCQ this week. And all they had to do was tape delay the whole show for no discernable reason!

Too many mechanical failures... Felt terrible for McElrath and Tomac. Racing can be a cruel B.

Too many mechanical failures... Felt terrible for McElrath and Tomac. Racing can be a cruel B.

I couldn't tell for sure if Tomac broke then crashed, or crashed then the front brake broke. I think it was the latter the way he stuffed it. Probably bent the rotor or something similar, and that's why it was jammed up and they had to cut the brake line to get him back out there. That's a little different than a pure mechanical failure.

It was a very weird night, but these races are proving to be interesting and surprising. Who would have thought a few weeks ago that Dungey would be struggling to get on the podium (and failing)?

I couldn't tell for sure if Tomac broke then crashed, or crashed then the front brake broke. I think it was the latter the way he stuffed it. Probably bent the rotor or something similar, and that's why it was jammed up and they had to cut the brake line to get him back out there. That's a little different than a pure mechanical failure.

It was a very weird night, but these races are proving to be interesting and surprising. Who would have thought a few weeks ago that Dungey would be struggling to get on the podium (and failing)?

I think you're right. He stopped pretty damn quick.

Webb had the holeshot on the first start to the 450 main before the red flag, and probably would have pulled away as Musquin did. It's hard to say what caused the flat tire, but tough night for him and several others too. He's progressing so fast that he'll win soon enough though.

I can't imagine finishing a SX with out a front brake. But again, he may have just been
riding it out and not pushing, still. Goooooo Tomac.

Back
Top Bottom