No bonehead of the week?

Lol, never in the history of NASCAR has a driver went into a corner a little to hot and moved a driver above him up to the wall.

Lol, never in the history of NASCAR has a driver went into a corner a little to hot and moved a driver above him up to the wall.
I thought the same thing when Willy did his little temper tantrum thing with Denny.

Yeah, Larson took that corner like an amateur...but don't be so hard on him. It was a mistake.
Time to break these bad boys out again....

1666018649926.png

Honorable bonehead mention goes to KDB's new pit crew, a gift from trd/JGR who can't seem to get the wheel on tightly. The preacher shoots himself in the foot as usual. Adding insult to injury, the 18 car was the highest finisher of the race and for the rice burners for years, but he is gone down the road after this season. 🤡

The other bunch, ya know the ones with Nascar's permission who were allowed to switch drivers to help them in running for the ever popular crowd favorite "owners championship" that bunch? The "star" driver was too busy Sunday taking a perfectly good race car and turning it into junk while making a boneheaded fool out of himself in the process.

Bonehead to Wallace, not for turning Larson, but for pushing a NASCAR official who was doing his job. Inexcusable. Regardless of anything else, that alone should merit a week at home on the couch.

Many important people were ready to fire Bubba last night. Obviously cooler heads prevailed...but anyone who defends his actions, or even calls them justifiable, you just can't take their opinion seriously. What he did was inexcusable, with or without the Bell ramifications.

Many important people were ready to fire Bubba last night. Obviously cooler heads prevailed...but anyone who defends his actions, or even calls them justifiable, you just can't take their opinion seriously. What he did was inexcusable, with or without the Bell ramifications.
Oh damn. He was close to being fired?

From the TRD level or 23XI? Man, TRD Brass must have been PISSED he took Bell out.

I am honestly surprised that the hosts on Sirius NASCAR today are pretty much skewering Bubba. They are not treading lightly, especially Larry Mac.

From the TRD level or 23XI? Man, TRD Brass must have been PISSED he took Bell out.
I should stress....he was not going to get fired. It's just the knee jerk "******* I should fire that **** right now!!!!" kind of reaction you'd expect from any armchair fan watching a player or coach do something stupid. But yeah...no one was happy.

bonehead will be 100% nascar if they dont sit his dumbass down for a few weeks.if it wasnt for bell.larson mite be do racing ever.

Obviously Bubba is going to win this going away, but I'll throw out two more names for dishonorable mention:

Kyle Larson: For at LEAST the third time this year he has attempted to make a pass, failed to keep his car under control and and has cleaned somebody out. Perhaps Kyle's mirror and rear view camera needs one of those "objects in mirror are closer than they appear" stickers on it.

Allen Gustafson and the 9 crew for bringing one of the biggest dogs to the track they have brought in recent memory, and at a critical point in the season no less. For at least part of the race, Corey Lajoie had a faster piece than Chase did, and as much as I like Corey, that is just not acceptable at this point in the season.

"If NASCAR does not suspend Bubba Wallace, that organization should be this week's 'Bonehead'. Something something Bell Larson something something."

Sorry, that's the best Google Translate 'IM-to-Kiwi' could do.
ok so i will type slower, if larson didnt hit bell. he would have hit the wall the same way that hurt busch and bowman. ok?

Obviously Bubba is going to win this going away, but I'll throw out two more names for dishonorable mention:

Kyle Larson: For at LEAST the third time this year he has attempted to make a pass, failed to keep his car under control and and has cleaned somebody out. Perhaps Kyle's mirror and rear view camera needs one of those "objects in mirror are closer than they appear" stickers on it.

Allen Gustafson and the 9 crew for bringing one of the biggest dogs to the track they have brought in recent memory, and at a critical point in the season no less. For at least part of the race, Corey Lajoie had a faster piece than Chase did, and as much as I like Corey, that is just not acceptable at this point in the season.

Larsen didn't really clean bubba out, I doubt there was really even much damage and doubt bubba would have had to even pit after brushing the wall, obviously we will never know since he decided mash the gas and cut the wheel to the left. Agreed with the 9 team, they were just bad all around.

Allen Gustafson and the 9 crew for bringing one of the biggest dogs to the track they have brought in recent memory, and at a critical point in the season no less.
Sometimes what seems like a good idea takes you down a rabbit hole.

Still a serious contender.

bonehead has to be Bubba.

RR Larson, and then had the audacity to come down and try to fight the guy he just wrecked. Moron
You forgot the part when he said the steering broke, and then when asked if he felt bad about taking out Bell too he said “sports”

We’ve heard lately that there are guys that could be racing with concussion like symptoms. What if Larson is one of them?

The Indy incident tops the list of the constant mistakes all year long that he’s made that he just wasn’t making the last few years. Even his dirt winning percentage is WAY down lately.

Larsen didn't really clean bubba out, I doubt there was really even much damage and doubt bubba would have had to even pit after brushing the wall, obviously we will never know since he decided mash the gas and cut the wheel to the left. Agreed with the 9 team, they were just bad all around.
Call it whatever you want, but when Kyle dive bombs this car he seems to not know where he is going to end up.

For Bubba to have committed the ultimate racing sin at a pretty high speed, I do find it a bit odd that the general public is WAY more outraged than the guy that it happened to. In fact, I didn't really sense any anger from Larson. Just said it wasn't the smartest thing to do but otherwise seemed fine with it. It was a good interview, but damn how are you not completely pissed off? I know his disposition is generally calm, but that is strange to me that not even that incident would ignite something inside of him.

For Bubba to have committed the ultimate racing sin at a pretty high speed, I do find it a bit odd that the general public is WAY more outraged than the guy that it happened to. In fact, I didn't really sense any anger from Larson. Just said it wasn't the smartest thing to do but otherwise seemed fine with it. It was a good interview, but damn how are you not completely pissed off? I know his disposition is generally calm, but that is strange to me that not even that incident would ignite something inside of him.
He was probably thinking about all the dirt racing he gets to do after the season is over. He’s eliminated and he doesn’t care.

It almost makes Bubba's reaction to the situation seem even worse.

Larson doesn't seem like the type to get really angry even when he's on the receiving end of someone else's stupidity like yesterday.

He's been down this road and he learned well in his sensitivity classes

I think the difference is Larson has been there and done that. Larson has a championship and is a regular front runner. At this point Bubba isn't.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

There's a few things here.

1. I don't think a driver in recent years has more PR training than him given the circumstance. He's gotta be mindful of that.

2. Arent they friends? Maybe someone generally passive like Larson has a longer leash for friends.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

There's a few things here.

1. I don't think a driver in recent years has more PR training than him given the circumstance. He's gotta be mindful of that.

2. Arent they friends? Maybe someone generally passive like Larson has a longer leash for friends.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
In response to 2.
I think Larson is aware how much trouble Bubba was bringing upon himself and was trying to downplay it and act as if Larson had it coming for the way he raced hard into the corner...... to help his friend not suffer so many consequences.

Or Larson is being smart. So when he gets him back some place it seems more like you know, an accident.

Back
Top Bottom