No Comment; No Appeal

H

HardScrabble

Maybe I'm jumping the gun, or should I say flag since this is a racing forum, but since the announcement Wednesday by NASCAR of the penalties imposed on the Lowes WC team not one word has been published from the CC, owner, or driver.

One would think that the points deduction which has stirred much debate both here, on other boards and in the media would have drawn some type of comment from those most directly affected. It may be that as the teams check into ChicagoLand today that word will come out regarding the teams stance ond opinion on the penalty and an appeal may very well be in the offing. Would also be willing to bet that if some statement is not made today, speculation as to why will run rampant and some of the theoris as to why will be most interesting.

Guess this psot is doing that already!!
:D :D

They might be afraid to say anything,could get more point deducted if you know what I mean.:eek:

I just hope they don't complain about it over the radio,pbunch!!lol

But seriously,HS,you have opened a very interesting topic for a semi-conspiracy theorist like me.A popular young gun[as rookies are called these days!]like Jimmie has been pretty 'exposed'by the media this season.Some justified-he is a heck of a driver-some a little sensational.Anyway,I personally will skip my REAL opinion and concede it is likely sponsorship pressure that is keeping the lid on this.Lowe's is pretty hands on and very proud of Jimmie....and Home Depot has NOT been caught cheating!

Of course,it COULD be because Nascar does not want their next Chevy superstar's rep hurt by this!

Just kidding,folks.Sort of.

They could be just accepting the fine and moving on not tring to dwell on it. They tryed something different and got caught because NASCAR didn't like it, not really much they could say besides that.

Back
Top Bottom