No Fines???

kat2220

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nobody low, high, jackbolts, cold stuff in the garage, springs, trojans (oops meant rubbers) WOW.:p :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p

Hi Kat

No fines except maybe for my video recorder which failed to start on Sunday. I'm sending it to recorder hell [the dump].

So, your updates yesterday are all the racing I got for the weekend. Thanks for being there.

Welcome to RF GotClay, you'll get a nickname soon, so now I'll just call ya clay............

Plenty of clay in ga.

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR kat:waver:

Yep, No fines.....that were discovered. Ya just never know what is in/on those cars that is an unfair advantage.

well maybe they'll announce later in the week like all the other times if some one didnt pass inspection

Originally posted by Tabasco
The Nascar Officals couldn't see in the dark. ;)

Tab, :xxrotf:

Cain't see well in the day either:cookoo:

Too much :bs:, oops I meant tight azz

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

They must can see to well in the day light, all those jackbolts.:)

Just heard on Totally Nascar that the only WC fine was Craven's crew member for being over the wall w/o a helmet. Looks like the LAW is workin'.

Nascar was a little more harsh with one BGN crew chief, and issued not only a fine but a suspension as well.

NASCAR officials have suspended and fined NASCAR Busch Series crew chief Michael Kadlecik for a rule violation in last weekend's NetZero 250 at Pikes Peak International Raceway in Fountain, Colo.

NASCAR fined crew chief Charles Lewis for violations at last weekend's events. Lewis is crew chief for the No. 46 Chevrolet in the NASCAR Busch Series.

Kadlecik, crew chief of the No. 33 Chevrolet, was fined $2,500 and suspended from NASCAR competition until Aug. 21. He was penalized under Section 12-4-W in the 2002 NASCAR Busch Series rule book: "Improperly attached weight."

During competition, pieces of ballast (weight) came off the No. 33, having been improperly secured.

Lewis was issued a $1,500 fine for a rule violation under Section 12-4-Q: "Any determination by NASCAR Officials that parts and/or equipment used in the Event do not conform to NASCAR rules: front coil spring."

The non-conforming right front spring was discovered in Friday's post-qualifying inspection for Saturday's race. A minimum of four and one-half coils is required; the No. 46 car's spring was approximately four and one-quarter coils.

Back
Top Bottom