No more "No bull five"

66mustang

I guess they decided to cancel that program. I thought it was pretty cool. Would have be better if I was the fan that got a million dollars though.

They shoulda just made it a "one race a year" kinda deal..

It was a "Business" decision. RJR started the "NO BULL" in '98 to celebrate 50 years of Nascar but has decided that the $10 mil can be better used in other areas. They will continue their sponsorship in Nascar as they have for the past 32 years.

Prolly need to pay off some of those judgments from dumb arses that killed them self using there products.I am as guilty as the next.I been dipping for 25 yrs.When my lip falls off ol Ms pbunch is set for life.;)

Well pb, I've been smoking cigarettes for about 40+ years, but am lucky to still have no lung problems. Stupid me.

Originally posted by kat2220
Well pb, I've been smoking cigarettes for about 40+ years, but am lucky to still have no lung problems. Stupid me.

Ms pbunch still at a pack a day,and going on 15 yrs.I worry,But what can you do?It's like any other habit.You gotta want to quit. ;)

i am nowhere near in the 40+ range for any tobacco products, but i smoked for about 10 years, and i quit cold turkey........it was hard, but PLEASE try.........what a difference my life has been now that i have quit!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could never condemn anyone for a bad habit,Only offer education of it's harm if I am aware of it.A person will change in so many differant ways,But a habit is the mother load for sure to make a change for the good.;)

everyone will quit when they are ready!!!!!!!!! good luck to anyone who tries.......... one of the toughest things to do!!!!!!!!

Tough to quit for sure....did my dad in, was a 2 pack a day smoker until intensive care. Please try to quit people you are only making the tobacco companies rich and robbing yourself of precious life.

ask any Big Tobacco executive who smokes, and about 95% of those executives do not smoke!!!!!!!!!!!!! wonder why????????????

Originally posted by FANOF5
ask any Big Tobacco executive who smokes, and about 95% of those executives do not smoke!!!!!!!!!!!!! wonder why????????????

Like the richest drug dealer,He don't sniff his profit right?And one is legal,and one is Oh well,You know the story.;)

I have been told by a dear friend who was a heroin addict that when she quit smoking, it was harder than kicking H.
She's back smoking but NO drugs. She even had major surgery last year and made sure the doctors knew she was an addict so they gave her almost no pain meds.

Thank God I never got into drugs other than legal ones like cigaretts and booze.

Well, after smoking for 22+ years, I decided for myself that it was time that I quit. It hasn't been the easiest road I have travelled, but my last "smoke" was on Oct. 28, 2002. I have taken a "puff" off of a cigarette since then, but it really tasted bad, so I was proud of myself for not "wanting" to smoke a whole cigarette. I have my moments when I want to say "to he!! with it" and start smoking again, but then I remember the promise that I made to MYSELF! I still sit in the smoking area (where available) in restaurants and do not avoid anyone who is a smoker. I feel that that makes me stronger in quitting!

***Off the soap box now!***:)

2+ months! I'm glad for you. I hope Paus is still doing well with his quit smoking program too.

More power to all and I know you really "HAVE" to want to quit, even with the patch.

I agree with bud_stud, they should put it back to the way it was where if a drive won (i don't remember which) 3 races, they won a million. I liked the No Bull 5, but i can see how that really isn't economical right now.

Originally posted by rpmallen
they should put it back to the way it was where if a drive won (i don't remember which) 3 races, they won a million

3 of the big 4.

Daytona 500
First Dega race
Coke 600
Southern 500

Back
Top Bottom