No one could have doen it better......

15\'sgirl

Well all I have to say is no one could have done it better than Jeramie Armstrong last night!!!! Being 3 laps down and getting them back!! That's good in my book!! But you have finished better if no one would have spun you out!! But it is all good and stuff, you got this weekend!!!Your car was gone, passing atleast 4 or 5 cars everytime!!!!But I know I am proud of you!! Now it is kinda good you ain't in school b/c off the stuff that has been said but i wish you was!!! I miss you!! But anyways Good luck this weekend and becareful!! Love you forever, your princess, Micah!!:lovewow:

**WATCH OUT OR THE BOUNTY HUNTER WILL GET YOU!!!**

Id have to say that was perty darn good!!! Congrats on that!! Where did you finally finish I lost track!! LOL!! Well I guess Ill talk to you later,

Love ya, Katie

explain to me how you get a lap back at laurens,other than comeing all the way back around and passing the leader under green?

Well the way you get laps back is by: everytime they had a caution they would put Jeramie in the rear and finially after the 3 cautions they had that was his laps!! Well that is how you get your laps back up, well that is what Chris told Jeramie!!!Micah

Most likely joey think about that one for a little while!

IT WAS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT YOU HAD TO PASS THE LEADER TO GET A LAP BACK....

JERAMIE, GOOD DRIVING SAT. NIGHT.

"REGARDLESS" IF YOU FINISHED LAST W/3 LAPS DOWN, OR WHETHER YOU GOT THEM BACK OR NOT YOU STILL DROVE A GOOD RACE CONSIDERING YOU HAD SOME CAR PROBLEMS. AND WHEN I SAY CAR PROBLEMS, I AM NOT A MECHANIC, SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT PROBLEMS!!!!!

GOOD DRIVING, HOPE TO SEE YOU IN VICTORY LANE THIS WEEK.

LOVE YOU,
ANGIE,ROBBIE, & KRISTA (SIS)

Well I am very sorry for getting on here and telling my boyfriend what a great job he did!!! Sorry for everything maybe you need to ask questions about it this saturday in the drivers meet about it joey if you don't know!!! Chris one of the officals said Jeramie got all his laps back up that is why they put him in the rear all them cautions!!! Soo maybe you need to talk to one of the officals about!!!! instead of coming on here and bad mouthing me and everyone else about it!!! I can't beleive you would fuss with 15 year olds about this!! How stupid!! Well Good luck this weekend Jeramie!!! Love you forever, your princess, Micah

P.S
Hey mama A and Daddy Robbie and Krista Bista!!!

i'm not badmouthing anybody!!i just ask a question just like you did!i like (jeramie)BUT it seems you don't like me by what my brother tells me you say at school!!

Joey those people are stupid that`s why they pull for who they do
caution gives lap back please

I don't know what is happening on here but it just seems like there are alot of hard feelings. I can't beleave that people can't come on here and pull for their favorite drivers wit out some one putting them down. I am sorry but the isn't jjust one driver out ter on the track. There are quite a few and I feel that people should be able to pull for who they want with out some people trying to make them feel bad you all need to leave Micha alone and go back to picking on grown ups. Not that Micha ca't take up for her self . Shecan pull for who ever she wants.If everyone pulled for just one driver the races would be a boring place. So Joey you have your fans and the rest of the drivers have theirs.
That is what make racing so exciting. Each driver having their own fans and pulling an ceering them on. Micha we love you and you pull for whoever you want and don't let anyone stop you. and Jeremy is a really good driver. Better then most.

He sho can drive better than you can spell,if his driving was like your spelling he would be up **** creek.LOL!

SCDRAMAN---YOU NEED TO STOP AND REALIZE THAT PROBABLY 80% OF THE PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE REFERRING TO AS STUPID, IS JUST TEENAGERS THAT DON'T KNOW EXCEPT WHAT THEY ARE TOLD AND WHAT THEY HEAR ABOUT RACING. YOU KNOW EVERYBODY IS NOT EXPERTS LIKE YOU ARE!! AND JUST WHY ARE THEY STUPID?? B/C THEY HAVE A FAVORITE DRIVER THAT THEY PULL FOR LIKE ANY OTHER RACE FAN???? IT WOULDN'T BE FUN IF EVERYBODY WAS SMART AS YOU THINK YOU ARE AND PULL FOR WHO---EVER YOU PULL FOR!!!
I DON'T KNOW YOU AND DON'T CARE TO, BUT I THINK IT IS JUST STUPID FOR ADULTS TO FUSS WITH THESE TEENAGERS WHEN ALL THEY KNOW IS WHAT THEY ARE TOLD BY THE OFFICIALS, AND THEY FIGURE IF THEY TELL YOU SOMETHING IT SHOULD BE TRUE.
THANK YOU AND HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!
ANGIE HARTMAN

nOW GING THIS SUBJECT BACK ON TOPIC WAY TO GO EVEN THOUGH U DID OR DIDN'T GET UR LAPS BACK AND DON'T WORRY YOU'LL GET EM NEXT TIME! oh AND HEY ANGIE, SHELLY AND MICAH BOO-BOO!!!!!

Okay now anyways!!! Like this topic had said!!!! YOu did great out there Jeramie ALL YOUR REAL FANS are proud of you!!! Good luck this weekend!!! Love you always, your princess!!, Micah!!

P.s
Hey Mama Angie, Shelly, Boo Boo, and Krista!!!

**WATCH OUT OR THE BOUTNY HUNTER WILL GET**

Familypride my spelling might be bad but your attitude sucks. You get on here and pick on kids and show your stupid self. you act like no one else is supposed to pull for their special drivers if you don't like what you read on here you need to go some where else. I think this is a post for Jeremy so if you don't like him you need to start your own and pull for who ever you like and leave these kids alone. I guess that you think that you are a expert But with you attitude I would hate to think that is the case. So if you don't like the spelling or anything else about this post just leave. and I just bet you won't be missed at all. Good luck Jeremy and I hope you win the rest of the races in the season.

Love ya'll Micha, Angie, Bo, and Jeremy

Are you a kid?I haven't said one thing against any kids on here,Where you get that i don't know,,,,,,,But,,,,,,If that was the case i could proably say quite a bit to some of them the way they act at the track,As you well know adults aren't around them all the time they are there,Stop and think about it!!!!!!!!!Some see what other's don't,,,,,,As for my attitude i really don't see where you get that it sucks,i didn't say anything bad about Jeremy,i think he is a very good driver,as for not liking him,,,,,Did you even see me post anything to that affect,I didn't think so!!!!!!!So ,,,,Make sure you have things straight before you go running off at the mouth,Not trying to be smart but you do need to have your ducks in a row before you get on here.Anyway,,,,,Have a nice night!!!!!!!Oh yeah,,,,,,,Good luck Jeremy this Saturday night.

JERAMIE GOOD LUCK THIS WEEK, HOPE TO SEE YOU IN VICTORY LANE.
LET'S ALL GO RACIN AND MAY YOUR FAVORITE DRIVER WIN!!

LOVE YA JJ,
ANGIE

I just have to say that Jeramie Armstrong is da man and nobody is better..............lol anyways, Jeramie you know your true friends, family and fans are proud of you!!! I know I am!!! You are a really good driver and were here for you okay!!! Good luck this week and hopefully we can see you, Chris and Lynn is victory lane!!! Love you lots, KAtie

Hey Angie, Boo, Kristy, Shelly, and Micah!!!

Well anyways!!! This all needs to stop because it makes me feel like everone here replying besides the ones i know they are putting him down and that wasn't the point of this topic!! So just drop it!! I know and Jeramie knows the real truth about what happend and it is what I said in the very first post so if you are on here to keep this stupid crap up then don't reply but to all his REAL AND TRUE FANS!!! YOU can stay on here and post!! Other than thar you need to keep your smart a** remarks to your self!! Cuz I don't like it! Yeah i may be 15 years old but I was on here to tell him a good job for that saturday then everyone gets on here and tryies to start suff!!! So Good luck Sweetie!! You'll get em' this weekend!! Love you always, your princess, Micah

P.S
and to SCTMan, you call it LUCK well you need to get out there and try to run with the BIG dawgs!! So if you ain't then Keep your darn mouth closed!!!!

I just wanted to say hey to Angie!! Hello! :D
See you Sat. Amber

Back
Top Bottom