no one say a word about this post to me please

Lap3Forever

Staff member
no told you so's or nothing please.

seems my "g/f"'s ex is coming back home from the USMC and he wants to see her. and wants her back. so she left me and wants to be single and think who she wants to be with......this **** olny happands to me.

No "I told you so's" from me...........just don't take things so seriously so quickly. You got over the one a couple weeks ago and you'll get over this one.

You need to talk to people in your life Lap 3, not faceless nobodies on the internet.

You really don't handle these things very well.

NO I told you so's from me either lap3.........just figure it is HER LOSS.....let her go back to her marine..who is probably to damned old for her anyway..........and when he breaks her heart AGAIN...
don't let her come crawling back to you..........
anyway..sorry laps...........don't let it get you down..........:(

Originally posted by paul
You need to talk to people in your life Lap 3, not faceless nobodies on the internet.

You really don't handle these things very well.

i did not met her on the net. i know i dont. i have never had a real g/f in my life and relly have never been kissed. and i relly dont know anyone. i am a nobody...no one gets to know all judge me by the why i look and talk.

Originally posted by Lap3Forever

i did not met her on the net. i know i dont. i have never had a real g/f in my life and relly have never been kissed. and i relly dont know anyone. i am a nobody...no one gets to know all judge me by the why i look and talk.

Going to be a little blunt lap3........You're whining. When I was 16 I didn't have a girl friend, I'd never been really kissed and though I knew quite a few people, I, too, was a "no body". All that stuff is nothing but feeling sorry for yourself......and as long as you feel that way, you will never find anything worth a damned. Quit worrying about silly crap........be yourself and have fun. I think you are suffering from "summertime blues". You're into music.......there was a song about that. Nothing you are experiencing is new........it's been happening forever. The problem as I see it is that you ain't handling it well. Just take a deep breath and MOVE ON!!

i have lost 2 girls to damn marines.

I'm an ex Marine........and I didn't steal your girl friend. It isn't the Marines (or anyone else).........it's you.

hey, paul didn't say anything about you meeting her on the net, think he meant you need to talk to REAL PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE..not faceless people (us here) on the net............stop letting this get you down.........your young for gods sake...........someday you will look back at this and say why did I feel like this?
enjoy your youth.............enjoy your music, shoot, go shopping.............stop dwelling about all these girls............not worth it,. school will be starting soon and you will meet LOTS OF NEW GIRLS..........you don't have to meet everyone new girl and think of her as a potential girlfriend...try being friends first..........

I was 17 when I got my first kiss.........so stop worrying about it...........I led a very sheltered life when I was a teenager.......didn't date till I was like 18 or 19..........and it did not bother me one bit.........I had to much going on in my life..school, friends.......SHOPPING...............:D

Lappy, I didn't even read any responses yet. BUT Wait......

You Hurt now, you are young, been there, done that, HURT comes in every stage of your life.

Please take a look at what FOURISIS has been thru lately as a married, grown woman.

PLEASE do not wear your heart on your face, groveling for her affection.

You seem like a nice young man looking for attention like we all did at your age.

Now, From another mother, GET OVER IT, GET BACK TO SCHOOL, meet more PEOPLE, find new friends in school, church, sports, etc.

I will give you a BIG HUG and a PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I would not want to be your age again ever.

I have to agree with Kat on this one. But you know, the others are right about getting out and meeting "real" girls as much as you can.... If you have a local track, if you're not already, I suggest going there on Sat night, I know ours has tons of cute female girls there who love racing. Having stuff in common with people is the best way to get to know someone..Persue the things you like and meet people that way, I promise, you'll make your best friends (male or female)... and although it doesn't mean much now,you WILL look back on this someday and think it's more drama than it's worth...

In the end, having more true friends is better than having a b/f or g/f any day! Keep smiling!

Originally posted by HappyHour
I have to agree with Kat on this one.  But you know, the others are right about getting out and meeting "real" girls as much as you can.... If you have a local track, if you're not already, I suggest going there on Sat night, I know ours has tons of cute female girls there who love racing.  Having stuff in common with people is the best way to get to know someone..Persue the things you like and meet people that way, I promise, you'll make your best friends (male or female)... and although it doesn't mean much now,you WILL look back on this someday and think it's more drama than it's worth...

In the end, having more true friends is better than having a b/f or g/f any day!  Keep smiling!

OH HH, YOU are sooooooooooooooooo right and wise.

Would you ever want to be that age again?? NOT ME!!!!

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2

66 to 69.........I picked up where you left off!!:D

DE, I loved alaska in HS, but didn't have the courage to tell him. He was loving a friend named Betsy.

I still love him, as a friend.

and I like your wife a lot, contact my kid, please, cus she wants to meet y'all.

Lap 3...Don't get yourself involved with girls like this one. They want you around when another guy is not in the picture. Next thing you know you are some kind of emotional tampon. Dust yourself off and move on. Lock into your music or something else more constructive.

Hey Buddy,

Looks and sounds are nothing.....I'm from Alabama and have a DEEP southern accent. Some chicks thinks its cute, some think I'm a backwards-ass, country, #!@%*+_%##. And, I'm a former Marine.....I know that some girls just like the uniform. If they get hooked up with a Marine, or anyone else in a uniform, they can say something like, " I am going out with a Marine." or" I am going out with a fireman." or whatever.

To be honest dude, she probably saved you a lot of heartache. You don't need anyone like her. If she changed her mind that fast, you don't need her. Women change their mind enough as it is.........;)

I didn't get my first kiss until I was 17....I was more interested in working on my truck ( 1978 Chevy, four-wheeled drive, 454 motoe, 6 inch lift custom grill, ect...) and also my youth group at church and sports and hanging out with my buddies.

Lappy, girls will come and girls will go. They will screw with your mind until you think you are going crazy....that is something they learn from their mothers, who learned it from thier mothers.....Its just a part of growing up. Sooner or later, you'll will meet the right chick. It took me 28 years to meet the right girl. I thought I did when I was 23...we got married and then I found out what a bitch she was.......it was all a learning experience. Several years later, I met the right one.

You're almost 17......You haven't lived 1/3 your life yet. Have fun while you can.....ride your four-wheeler and your truck with your buddies.......Go out with the guys while you still can. Sooner or later, all of that will be over. You'll have to go watch a chick-flick with some broad, or go to some party with her because her friends will be there or something else you will have to do because you are with HER....

Enjoy life while you can, dude........;)

I hated school too. Its too slow. I decided to go homeschooling so I could get it done faster and move on to more exciting things. I started in the second trimester of my Junior year. While all of my other friends have a whole year to go, I have 4 classes. I'm going to college and I'm younger then all of them. I have had girl friends but I think its better to just have friends then a serious relationship.

Im 17 now Im trying to get my life straight before I even consider having a serious relationship way to many of my friends have had babys and screwed there life up or made it alot harder for themselfs anyway

Originally posted by smack500
Im 17 now Im trying to get my life straight before I even consider having a serious relationship way to many of my friends have had babys and screwed there life up or made it alot harder for themselfs anyway

you sound like one smart cookie........good..glad to hear that....my daughter is the same way....to many of her friends got PG and did not graduate high school,,,,she has a good job now, she is 23.......not saying she didn't rush into relationships, but she didn't marry these jokers she went out with and had a couple of kids or had kids and have daddy run off like so many do......
but sounds like you have a level head on your shoulder...keep it there........you have many years to get into a serious relationship.........to many young people think they are in love and get married and find out it is not there bag, when they can't date anymore or sneak around and get caught..........then they want out.......or they just want their cake and eat it too.....
but proud of you...........
:) :) :)

Paul,I am not a faceless nobody:D You can see my picture,and talk to me anytime you need someone to chat with.And LAP3,You need to stop looking for someone that you think everone else will approve of.Lower the bar a little.What your wishing for may come true some day,I got 2 bad marriages to prove it.Good luck my friend.:)

i havent had a serious relatinship in a long time when i do decide i want to , i already have some one in mind---lapps u need to get to know them as friends before u jsut date them--i have been "burned" by the opposite gender so im pretty much through with dating for a long time--but lappy look through your mistakes now and try not to dot he same thing again

Originally posted by ghettozoe03
i havent had a serious relatinship in a long time when i do decide i want to , i already have some one in mind---lapps u need to get to know them as friends before u jsut date them--i have been "burned" by the opposite gender so im pretty much through with dating for a long time--but lappy look through your mistakes now and try not to dot he same thing again

Zoe thinks like i do...have them as friends..then if anything develops..do it...but carefully...it is so easy to get hurt and when your young too.......when your young you think nothing will hurt you...but I was friends with both my husbands, never knew i would marry either of them......but when you date people as potential lovers, husbands, it never works out.........just be friends..you would be surprised how much you might or might not have in common too..........

Back
Top Bottom