NO RACE TODAY..whats everybody doing?

C

cutiepie24

well no race today...whats on everybodies agenda?

we'll probably stay home and relax.........:) :)

Originally posted by rajflyboy
Cart and IRL today !!!!

oh yeah....I'm not into those races...those little cars sound like bugs........they make a weird sound, but i guess it would be fun to go see one in person though...think I will turn it on then...........
thanks..............

Originally posted by cutiepie24

oh yeah....I'm not into those races...those little cars sound like bugs........they make a weird sound,

ROFL

You're kidding right? Is that why you don't like those series'? Because the cars "sound like bugs"?

That sound you hear is called horsepower. Buckets of it.

Originally posted by paul

ROFL

You're kidding right?  Is that why you don't like those series'?  Because the cars "sound like bugs"?

That sound you hear is called horsepower.  Buckets of it.

yeah kidding...........but they do sound like bugs, flies..hahaha..
I guess i don't watch it becuse I don't know the drivers, know some of the names, but then again, when i started watching nascar stock cars, I didn't know the drivers either...........so who knows,maybe I will become a fan of these too.........but they still have a weird sound to them...horsepower huh? yeah hubby says they go faster then stock cars do.............:) so maybe it would be fun to go see one........
:D

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm buckets of horsepower :booya:

Not only is there IRL and Cart, but speed is going to show the F1 race again, the Grand-Am cup cars just got done, MotoGP form the Catalunyan Grand Prix, and I am sure I can find another race goin on. There is plenty of racin to go around :D

I'll watch the IRL and CART and maybe a movie later on.

Making a nice dinner and having hubby come.Had my hair done and bought a sexy out fit. so what am I doing? Making my hubby eat his words,regret walking out on me and gonna tease the hell out of him!:p

Originally posted by FOURISIS
Making a nice dinner and having hubby come.Had my hair done and bought a sexy out fit. so what am I doing? Making my hubby eat his words,regret walking out on me and gonna tease the hell out of him!:p

You go girl, make him eat crow with humble pie for desert:takethat::calpping:

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KAT:waver::lovewow:

Already watched IRL, now watching CART.

I don't give a damn if it's a dog race, Horse race, motorcycles or track and field- I'll watch any race:victory::p :D

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR to you and yours, Kat:waver:

Oh, and by the way, The American Le Mans from Elkhart Lake, Wis is on after the cart race.

My blood prefers Nascar, but will settle for a 3 legged race if that's all that's on:p

Congrats to Christian De Matta and Paul Newman is STILL SO HOT:lovewow::itslove:pURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

There is the "greatest one hit wonders" on VH1 on today too, I've seen it before but it is fun to see these one hit wonder bands again.

kat, you are soooooooo right. Paul Newman is still the man. :loveya

American LeMans series is running Road America right now.

Goooooo, #3 & #4 Corvettes! ! !

I took a nap and woke up and watch CMT. They were doing Red, White, and Bluegrass for the 4th. Now I am here. I did watch the last 10 laps of F1 before I left for church.

Played some Nascar Rumble on Playstation with my son. Played some guitar. Then replaced the thermostat in my wife's van when she came home overheated. Just another day in paradise.

hmmmmm

some people get mad at me for giving my opinions on things, but, I surely would never call my own kids "Heathens"!!!

Geeze

Yeah, flyboy...

It's not really your place to be dictating how other people raise their children. That's grounds for a full blown ass whooping where I'm from.

Paul ?????

I thought there were no personal attacks in here????

Shoot, my grandmother called my brother and I her "heathens" til she died. I don't see a problem with that.

flyboy, I see no one attacking you, so calm down.

Back
Top Bottom