No shawna??

A

Awesome_Bill

Im gonna miss not seeing Shawna this week, or at Pocono...her next race is at Indy. Believe it or not I think shes gonna do well at Indy??? O come on what am I saying, shes gonna wreck, have a mechanical failure, or something as weird as missing the show. No offense but Shawna just doesnt cut it for me out on the track.

As a female, I applaud Shawna for giving it a try.

As a race fan, I wish she'd spent more quality time in BGN, first. She never showed that she was capable of running up front consistently, or winning. Had she done that, I think she would have better performance in WC.

If she can get a good crew to back her up, she may do something. They should start there and see what happens.

So Ron Hornaday has backed off?? I thought he was trying to help Shawna and whip the "team" into cream.

I agree that she needs more seat time elsewhere, given a gift that she wasn't ready for is all.

Alright,might have a gud safe race then,except 4 Kevin Harvick & Robby Gordon will still be out there,LMAO!!!

Originally posted by 24thunder
Alright,might have a gud safe race then,except 4 Kevin Harvick & Robby Gordon will still be out there,LMAO!!!

The KAT steps up to 24thunder and says a little hisss about kevin, sneake thru his monitor and places a 1/64 diecast of the 29 on his desk.

Originally posted by kat2220

The KAT steps up to 24thunder and says a little hisss about kevin, sneake thru his monitor and places a 1/64 diecast of the 29 on his desk.

As long as Jeff can keep away from that Robby,don't want a repeat of that race last year!:p :p

As long as Jeff can keep away from that Robby,don't want a repeat of that race last year!:p :p

NOOOO just hope and pray that fRobby stays away altogether

NOOOO just hope and pray that fRobby stays away altogether

Don't wish Robby any hard hit or anything,but wudn't mind seeing Him having a problem with the Goodyears or the like!:D :D

I'm sure not gonna miss her at all...............I think she is a crappy driver.............she needs to leave the driving to the men...sorry just how I feel.............and I am entitled to my opinion..........
:)

Shawna was on her way to the track to try and qualify, but the hauler spun out on the interstate.... :nyanya: :ROFLMFAO:

Originally posted by TN-Ward-Fan
Shawna was on her way to the track to try and qualify, but the hauler spun out on the interstate....    :nyanya: :ROFLMFAO:

LMAO!!!:D :D :D

Great pic there Katt2220.Go #24!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great pic there Katt2220.Go #24!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lovewow::itslove: JEFF should be MY son-in-law

:lovewow::itslove: JEFF should be MY son-in-law

If He'd been,I bet U wud have kept Him away from that evil Brooke,LOL!:D :D

Originally posted by TN-Ward-Fan
Shawna was on her way to the track to try and qualify, but the hauler spun out on the interstate....    :nyanya: :ROFLMFAO:

HAULER??? No she just straps some headlights on her single race car, puts some tools in the back and heads off to the next race...I saw her drivin down the highway. It was weird though I sware she must have only been doin 50 in a 75 zone. And another thing I followed her for a while and then her car broke down...go figure... Race Habits are due to regular driving ones...it shows out on the track.

Originally posted by Awesome_Bill

HAULER??? No she just straps some headlights on her single race car, puts some tools in the back and heads off to the next race...I saw her drivin down the highway.  It was weird though I sware she must have only been doin 50 in a 75 zone.  And another thing I followed her for a while and then her car broke down...go figure... Race Habits are due to regular driving ones...it shows out on the track.

I hope Her pit crew was following behind,LOL!:p :p

Get her off the track.

and last years race was cool. i liked it when jeff jacked up robbies assend about 1 foot or 2. that was as puddle says it "sexulay"

As a general rule, privateers and underfunded teams run at the back. There is nothing out of the ordinary about BAM's first year efforts on the track.

All ya gotta do is look to where Bodine, Shepard, and Shelmerdine are starting Sunday. It's the same story every week. The big teams get cookies and the little guys get the crumbs.

Yeah, 71fan, but Shawna put herself with that team, and now it looks like her poor results are all b/c of her and not that team. Sure, she's a rookie, but it makes it even more difficult to learn how to race in a series when your car can't even race at the same pace as the other cars. But after joining a team like this, it's probably going to be hard to find another ride, even in one of the lower series.

Don't see how the facts could attribute the team's poor results as all because of Shawna. Ron didn't fare any better in the ride than Shawna in the three opportunities he had.

Ron's statements about the handling and aero characteristics of the car also strongly point causes outside the drivers seat.

The team has hired a new crew chief, Scott Eggleston . Scott was last crew chief of the Morgan McClure Kodak car driven by Mike Skinner.

Yeah, and since Scott Eggleston left, the #4 team has run better, with most recently Skinner qualifying 2nd at New Hampshire. But he should at least be an improvement to the #49 team.

Back
Top Bottom