North korea & Iraq

North Korea launched a missle into the sea?

Powel is in South Korea.

This may get interesting.

Originally posted by 66mustang@Feb 19 2003, 03:55 PM
Don't you think Bush knows just alittle bit more about the situation than you do?
I dont think Bush knows the difference between his ass and a hole in the ground..

Originally posted by bud_stud+Feb 25 2003, 07:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bud_stud @ Feb 25 2003, 07:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--66mustang@Feb 19 2003, 03:55 PM
Don't you think Bush knows just alittle bit more about the situation than you do?
I dont think Bush knows the difference between his ass and a hole in the ground.. [/b][/quote]
Really?

Why don't you elaborate for us....?

I got an idea...why don't we support the President in his decision making. :mellow:

'Cause I cant sit here and support an idiot.. thats why..
Ever since he has been in that office, he's been hell-bent over war.. thats all he cares about!! I mean, he's an allright guy and all.. but I think he's bitten off more than he can chew. We've heard "WAR, WAR, WAR" out of his mouth for the past year or so, and what has happened? NOTHING!!
I'm not for war, but he's put us so far in the ground.. its time to put up or shut up..

Hey Bud Stud Bush hasn't put the economy in the hole....8 years of Clinton did that...wake up dude. :p

Originally posted by bud_stud@Feb 26 2003, 02:00 AM
'Cause I cant sit here and support an idiot.. thats why..
He says....with that avatar... :p

Just pickin on ya, that one was tooooooo easy... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom