Not a big basebore fan...

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
But I couldn't pass up Yankees/Orioles tickets either. Going to the game tomorrow night - sect. 334, row 24, seat 16. The game is going to be televised live on cable on masn2HD in the Mid-Atlantic and nationwide for Dish/DirecTV customers and on MLB.tv online.

But I couldn't pass up Yankees/Orioles tickets either. Going to the game tomorrow night - sect. 334, row 24, seat 16. The game is going to be televised live on cable on masn2HD in the Mid-Atlantic and nationwide for Dish/DirecTV customers and on MLB.tv online.

I don't mind going..but watching it on TV...Noway

There is a group of 22 going to the Brewers game in june some time...All you can eat and drink plus tickets in the booth 50 bucks.

my bets you'll watched the orioles get beat up, clearly one of the worst teams in the game

One of?

What are they, 3 and 13?

Poor birdies:(

well you can take my teams old cross state rivals the Pirates, they were outscored 54-4 against the Brewers over the last week

well you can take my teams old cross state rivals the Pirates, they were outscored 54-4 against the Brewers over the last week

On August 22, 2007, the Texas Rangers beat the Baltimore Orioles 30-3 at Camden Yards.

That's not 3-0, 3-3, 13-3 ... that's 30-3.

On August 22, 2007, the Texas Rangers beat the Baltimore Orioles 30-3 at Camden Yards.

That's not 3-0, 3-3, 13-3 ... that's 30-3.

that game was hilarious, got to love my Phillies though first professional team to lose 10,000 times, back to back National league championships make up for it

I went to the Rangers game sunday.!st game in a long time.I may go every sunday if it makes JJ get a DNF.

I havent gone to a game this year and I didnt go to a single game last year all because of soring prices. Cheapest seats are like 30$ and the parking is up to 20$. Plus last time I went to a game I got beer poured on me by an angry Yankee's fan :D

I went to the Rangers game sunday.!st game in a long time.I may go every sunday if it makes JJ get a DNF.
you should advertise that little fact and maybe $$$ will come flowing in to support your newly revived love of baseball. doesn't hurt that it may be to jj's detriment. <g>

Back
Top Bottom