Not for another 7 months

I’d be happy with an NBC booth of Bestwick, Jr and Letarte. I think Steve is good when he doesn’t have to shout over Burton and I think Burton dumbs Letarte down. Put Burton with Voda, Petty, and DJ. Hell put Burton with the Olympian and the Hipster for all I care, they can report from the parking lot. I think Jr and Letarte will have instant chemistry because they worked together. And Bestwick is such an upgrade over Around Goes/Green Flag in The Air/Championship Implications/ MTJ Adversity...it’s not worth going into

I had it with Rick Allen when he cleared the MTJ adversity bingo card while shouting the last lap an a half.

I really wish there was a Rick Allen bingo card though

The NASCAR NBC team.

DPClbRqUIAABIjv.jpg:large

I’d be happy with an NBC booth of Bestwick, Jr and Letarte. I think Steve is good when he doesn’t have to shout over Burton and I think Burton dumbs Letarte down. Put Burton with Voda, Petty, and DJ. Hell put Burton with the Olympian and the Hipster for all I care, they can report from the parking lot. I think Jr and Letarte will have instant chemistry because they worked together. And Bestwick is such an upgrade over Around Goes/Green Flag in The Air/Championship Implications/ MTJ Adversity...it’s not worth going into

I had it with Rick Allen when he cleared the MTJ adversity bingo card while shouting the last lap an a half.

I really wish there was a Rick Allen bingo card though

If Bestwick goes back to NBC, that would be surprise.

Ralph Sheheen would be a good upgrade.

What I would like to see is a professional broadcast.

There are many other examples of professional broadcasters doing good work in all sorts of sports but for some reason that is not what Nascar wants. The FOX crew isn't so much very good as it is they don't totally suck like NBC. Learning how to properly call a Nascar race is as easy as accessing YouTube and dialing up some Ned, Bob and Benny as those guys are the gold standard.

Nascar has enough difficult problems to try and fix so when there is an easy fix for something they should jump all over it. When you have to watch races with the mute button on or you skip them entirely in large part due to the broadcasters there is a problem.

I will testify, yesterday was rock bottom for Rick Allen. He's been really, really bad all year, and last year too, but never as bad as yesterday. Yes, he is truly as bad as Michael Waltrip (not quite as bad as Justin Bell, however.)

They broadcast those online races too... they need a lot of development

Do they has *developmental monster energy grid girls, too (* meant as adult developmental girls, learning the essential graceful and spiritual internet hawtie moves, etc)?

I went back-and-forth between the main channel and the sports channel. I liked Leigh and DJ, I wish they could team up for more broadcasts. :)

I will testify, yesterday was rock bottom for Rick Allen. He's been really, really bad all year, and last year too, but never as bad as yesterday. Yes, he is truly as bad as Michael Waltrip (not quite as bad as Justin Bell, however.)
I hit my breaking point last night with ol Rick, I thought fans were just being unreasonable picking on him. But he’s awful, I’d be happy if I never had to hear him broadcast another Cup race.

I tend to tune him out and pay attention to what is going on for myself. :D

Are they going to try 4 in the booth next year? There just isn't enough room for that the way the current 3 like to talk.

Are they going to try 4 in the booth next year? There just isn't enough room for that the way the current 3 like to talk.

I think they will all shut the **** up and listen to Dale... which is great but there will be a lot of 'uhhhs' and stuff.

People haven't been complaining about the truck race broadcasts since he left. That is saying something with Mikey still there.

We knew Rick Allen sucked back then... and we knew Adam Alexander sucked too. What did they go and do? Have them each split cup races for the season. Good lord.....

Back
Top Bottom