Note from Mrs. Johali

Discussion in 'The Checkered Flag' started by Johali, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Johali

Johali Team Owner Contributor

Hello all,
    This is Mrs. Johali and it is with great sorrow and a heavy heart that I am writing an entry to inform you that Johali has passed away. He passed on October 20th fighting to the end as you would expect of him; telling me not to worry that he would be okay. He had talked to me periodically about if this were to happen that he wanted me to send out a message for him. He wanted me to say….Johali really enjoyed being a member of this forum since he retired. It gave him something to look forward to every day. He enjoyed the conversations, the banter and joking, as well as the news and information.

Thank you all so much for all of you well wishes and messages. He is at peace but know that he is still watching us :lilangel:.

2. Charlie Spencer

Charlie Spencer Remember the Gator

Thanks, Mrs. J. You and he are in our hearts

Whizzer, ToyYoda, 2 Sweet and 5 others like this.
  3. BobbyFord

BobbyFord Resident Gearhead Contributor

Mrs. Johali, thanks for checking in with us. For me, it’s awesome to see that avatar with that name next to it.
    Your husband was a friend to many here in our little community. We miss him dearly.
    Please don’t be a stranger and feel free to pop in whenever you like.

Whizzer, Kiante, ToyYoda and 7 others like this.
  4. Spotter22

Spotter22 Team Owner

He is already missed and thank you for taking the time to convey his comments to us. Speaks volumes about how much this forum meant to him.

Greg, Whizzer, ToyYoda and 6 others like this.
  5. fergy1370

fergy1370 Team Owner

Thanks for sharing him with us.

Greg, Whizzer, Kiante and 7 others like this.
  6. aunty dive

aunty dive Team Owner

Thank you so much for taking some time for us.

We really appreciate it.

Greg, Whizzer, ToyYoda and 5 others like this.
  7. nascarwoman

nascarwoman Admin Staff Member

My thoughts and prayers for you and the family.
    Thank you for your kind words.

Greg, Whizzer, ToyYoda and 5 others like this.
  8. DanicaFreak

DanicaFreak Green monster

He was a friend to me, and I miss him alot. thanks for the kind words...

Greg, Whizzer, ToyYoda and 4 others like this.
  9. be9ak7ts16

be9ak7ts16 Johali Lives

Thank you Mrs. Johali. Johali was a good friend and valued member of this forum. He will be greatly missed.

Greg, Whizzer, ToyYoda and 4 others like this.
  10. Clutch

Clutch Team Owner

Thank you for posting this Mrs. Johali.
    Johali was a character and he will be sorely missed by the members of this forum.
    I doubt it will ever be the same without his participation and he will surely be remembered.

Greg, 2 Sweet, Whizzer and 4 others like this.
  11. ToyYoda

ToyYoda Team Owner Contributor

Thank you Mrs. Johali. Your husband was a great friend to many in here, we really miss him. We’ll continue to pray for you and your family.

12. Kiante

Kiante Team Owner

He was a fantastic member here, I miss him in the race threads and his stern opinions on the board. We all miss him, but Mrs. Johali I appreciate you letting him share your lives on this board. Please, do not be a stranger. We are here for you.

Greg, ToyYoda, Mr. Gregory and 2 others like this.
  13. sdj

sdj Just a race fan

I will miss his sense of humor and his no BS style, thank you for sharing with us. He is and will be missed for a long time. Please come here and visit when you can.

Greg, ToyYoda, Mr. Gregory and 2 others like this.
  14. mike honcho

mike honcho Knuckleheads

Wow.I haven't been on here much lately and did not really expect to see this.Loved that guy.He will truely be missed.

Mr. Gregory, DanicaFreak and Greg like this.