NOW GIVE ME A BEER!

W

WideOpenPhoto

A cowboy walks into a bar and two steps in, realizes it's a gay bar. "But what the heck", he says to himself, "I really need a drink."

When the gay waiter approaches, he says to the cowboy, "What's the name of your *****?"

The cowboy says, "Look, I'm not into any of that. All I want is a beer."

The gay waiter says' " I'm sorry bit I can't serve you a beer until you tell me the name of your *****. Mine for instance is called Nike, for the slogan, ' Just Do It '. That guy down at the end of the bar calls his snickers, because ' It really satisfies ' .

The cowboy looks dumbfounded, so the bartender tells him he will give him a second to think it over.

So the cowboy asks the man sitting to his left, who is sipping a beer, "hey bud, what's the name of yours?" The man looks back and says with a smile "Timex."

The thirsty cowboy asks, "Why Timex?" The fella proudly replies, "cause it takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin' ! "

A little shaken, the cowboy turns to the fella on his right, who is sipping a fruity Margarita and says, "SO, what do you call yours?"

The man turns to him and proudly exclaims, "FORD, because Quality is Job One." Then he adds, "Have you driven a Ford lately?"

Even more shaken, the Cowboy has to think for a moment before he comes up with a name for his. Finally, he turns to the bartender and exclaims, " The name of my ***** is SECRET. Now give me a beer !"

The bartender begins to pour the Cowboy a beer, but with a puzzled look asks, "Why Secret?"

The cowboy says, "Because it's STRONG ENOUGH FOR A MAN, BUT MADE FOR A WOMEN ! "

How does he know it's strong enough for a man? Has he tested this theory?

Back
Top Bottom