Official disclosure of extraterrestrial life is imminent

barelypure

Spectator
An official announcement by the Obama administration disclosing the reality of extraterrestrial life is imminent. For several months, senior administration officials have been quietly deliberating behind closed doors how much to disclose to the world about extraterrestrial life. Dissatisfaction among powerful institutions such as the U.S. Navy over the decades-long secrecy policy has given a boost to efforts to disclose the reality of extraterrestrial life and technology.

Finally, two independent and confidential sources have revealed to me that face to face meetings have recently occurred between U.S. military officials with one or more groups of extraterrestrial visitors. This has allegedly led to confidence being built for future cooperation with the extraterrestrials that will be formally announced to the world public either at the end of 2009, or early 2010.

Link

aliens.jpg

This is surely a joke. There are no such things as aliens..:D

Forget all that, I'm just drooling over Cassandra. Forgot all about her. BP, give us some more as I know you probably will...and I know you are still crying over the end of today's game. Maybe next week. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom