Oh, dear --- "Brangelina" is splitting up

TexasRaceLady

Plank Owner
Contributor
Question ---- All over the 'net, practically every lead story - other than the bomber -- is about "Brangelina" splitting up.
Why am I supposed to care?
I might care if Brad ran right over here and married me, or better yet, just shared his money with me. But that isn't happening.

I'm more concerned about my neighbor who is having a hard time finding work, than over-paid movie stars.

Different strokes for different folks kinda thing. The people that get tore up over this news probably don't understand why we care which "redneck" can drive in a circle the fastest or get upset when a driver is injured or killed.

Different strokes for different folks kinda thing. The people that get tore up over this news probably don't understand why we care which "redneck" can drive in a circle the fastest or get upset when a driver is injured or killed.
I care, but I don't let it run my life. Some people are absolutely freaking out about this.

It is no biggee to me, I dont follow Hollywood or Pop Culture.
But I am not surprised, They screwed while married to someone else. I have always believed that someone that cheats with you, will ultimately cheat on you as well.
The dishonesty knows there is little to trust in terms of sustaining a lifelong relationship.

It is no biggee to me, I dont follow Hollywood or Pop Culture.
But I am not surprised, They screwed while married to someone else. I have always believed that someone that cheats with you, will ultimately cheat on you as well.
The dishonesty knows there is little to trust in terms of sustaining a lifelong relationship.
Some say that variety is the spice of life.....:idunno:. Just something I heard. :)

Given that they met and started dating on the set of Mr and Mrs Smith, I'm shocked it lasted half this long. I'll wager their divorce lawyer nearly **** himself when they filed.

LOL. I thought they had already split up years ago. Guess that shows how much I care about celebrities.

Back
Top Bottom