Oh my......

N

N2racin44

I did not just see a UPS truck with a set of jet engines on it. These commercials are freaking hilarious!

N2racin88 said:
I did not just see a UPS truck with a set of jet engines on it. These commercials are freaking hilarious!

Isn't that great! They showed it to us at work a few weeks ago. By the way, I'm guessing you've noticed my avatar - that is real. They chopped the top on it by 10 inches, it has a role cage, a racing seat and Simpson seatbelt and about 500hp. DJ was in for an event and they had the "Flame Package Car" there. They said, "Dale I know you don't want to race the truck, but you need to hear this!" and started it up. It sounds awesome!!! The aero package would need some work!

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they don't kick off next year's stuff with it running around Daytona.

I love those commercials. UPS's advertising agency rocks! :)

I think DJ will start running some truck races maybe this year, if not then next year.

DJ is supposed to run the truck race at Atlanta this fall. Rumors are it will be a Ford with a UPS Delivery truck paint scheme. This is all an effort to help DJ with his plans of putting a serious Truck series team together for him and Jason later on.

I guess he and Mark Martin are discussing putting their 'retirement' plans together (Truck series teams). That'd be pretty cool; Jarrett-Martin Motorsports :)

- k y l e

Back
Top Bottom