oh yeah

D

dirt_girl

all that talk about chris was right and he would never run illegal he wants to get the championship the right way, well the true colors finally showed lastnight didn't? lets see had to have somebody spin joey out(that was low down) and then be cheating. what are we gonna do, it is always joey this joey oh we like him but when his axel broke i seen everyone of yall clapping and guess what it turned around on yall didn't? but like they always say what goes around comes around and it did and i think it is so funny lol lo lol lol lol lol lol lol lmao! way to go ricky dale on the win and joey thats the way you do it, you run a clean and legal race and came out on top. hope to see you get the championship because you are the only one who deserves it. but heard rumors that the same thing would happen again (spin out) you kNow thats the only way they will win, pretty low isn't it? but thats how i always knew them to be. GO RED ROCKIT YOU ARE DA MAN

if you can't take the heat then find you another hobby,cause you sure are not good at this one anyway.i think it so funny you don't like it now that the table has turned do you but if it was joey called wrong this board would be on fire. we just are returning the favor lmao

AND WE ARE TAKIN IT VERY WELL BUT GUESS WUT ATLEAST THAT 22 WASN'T IN VICTORY LANE ACTUALLY NEITHER WAS THAT 42!!!! SUITS ME JUST FINE!!! RIGHT OR WRONG THEY ARE BIGGER MEN THAN YALL WILL EVER BE THEY DON'T VRY AND THEY CAN TAKE IT! NEVER THE LESS DAVID WHO I ADMIT WAS CALLED WRONG ALSO HAS FIXED HIS PROBLEM AND I GUARENTEE CHRIS WILL TO BUT THE ONLY WAY TO FIND OUT IS TO PULL EM DOWN AGAIN!!!!!

DAVID "THE WALL WALKER" STONE WILL ALWAYS BE MY HERO BECAUSE HE STANDS UP FOR HIS SELF. HE DOESN'T SIT BACK AND WATCH OTHER PPL TEAR UP HIS CAR THAT WE HAVE WORKED SO HARD. DON'T EVER UNDER-ESTIMATE THE QUIET ONES!!!!!!!!!

I think 79pitcrew got his marbles cross David or Chris aint a man at all a real Man can win without Cheating or spining any 1 out
and yaw never have and never will and Ricky Dale did get the win
congrads Ricky

What about the Meter man that was going to check Chris's car and the man from the 22 motor man that was in the impound area. The motor man had no buissness being there and in fact he was ran out of there three or four times. He had no buissness even touching the measurement tools and they called for another meter man because the other one was druck. It is pretty bad when the meter man comes close to going to jail and then they put him in there to try to tell some one if they are legal or not. Yes Chris was called illegal but at least he took it like a man. And At least he get the money for the top end that everyone thought he was so wrong on. See it came around to bite the other cheaters in the butt. Thanks For the money that will be going into the wedding fund.

well lets see the meter(motor) man was most of the time suppose to be in there because he is suppose to be the tec man for laurens but lastnight he was alittle tipsy bout like a few other, who have to have alittle to drink before they will say anything. and all there is to say is pull it again you have seen it one time and got knocked off your feet so do it again lame brains. and we will all see if there will be a wedding bet not from what i hear but we want get into that will we?

wtfreak yall need to step back an relize something and i agree it is all

:bs:

Back
Top Bottom