Omaha Steaks

I'll look into it. Check the reviews etc.

Omaha Steaks is freaking amazing. All of their food is killer. My only gripe is how much it costs. This really is a damn good deal.

The deal looks great but those pics of basically raw meat do not. JMHO. I'll probably buck the trend on this but if I'm going to eat a piece of meat, it better be cooked. No way in hell I'd eat that.

The deal looks great but those pics of basically raw meat do not. JMHO. I'll probably buck the trend on this but if I'm going to eat a piece of meat, it better be cooked. No way in hell I'd eat that.

When it comes to really good steak, Blow his nose and wipe his butt, lets eat. :D

That deal looks pretty good, wonder what the catch is.

I just wonder about the packaging too. The Chef might be great and all that...... but by time it arrives I am thinking it has already got cold. Unless they have special heater or stove truck delivery all the way from Omaha's.
Seems cost prohibitive too me.

Last edited:

Cost prohibitive? I wonder how many packages they sold at $215,90?

btw a 5 ounce filet or sirloin is just 1 ounce bigger than what passes for meat (?) in a Micky D's quarter pounder.

I just wonder about the packaging too. The Chef might be great and all that...... but by time it arrives I am thinking it has already got cold. Unless they have special heater or stove truck delivery all the way from Omaha's.

You do understand that those are just pictures right? They mail you raw meat and you have to cook it at home.
They just use dry ice in a foam cooler to keep it frozen for the time it takes to be delivered to your house.

I'm with you on this one. I don't mind a little pink in the middle, but I like my steak cooked. Get the grill hot enough so it will sear the outside and leave the inside juicy and moist. I just don't get the rare steak thing. I don't care how aged or seasoned it is, raw steak still tastes like raw steak. It makes me sick at the stomach.

You do understand that those are just pictures right? They mail you raw meat and you have to cook it at home.
They just use dry ice in a foam cooler to keep it frozen for the time it takes to be delivered to your house.

Ok, but the pure Omaha breed or seed/feed thing has to be a big cost driver as well. I admire the purity, but simply stated a standard of only selling cattles that are natives of Omaha has to be really be Hell on a buisness model thats big enough to import to America.
Seems like harvesting cattle on the natural cattle driv(ing) standard like they did in the movies would be much more logical, rather than reinventing the wheel., or worse yet stopping the wheels in Omaha.
What's so special about the Omaha grass anyhow? And what about a inbreeding zone
that is more confined than a generation of Sprint cup drivers.

Personalies, I want a T bone that hasn't been perverted into an incestial circle bone.

And the greatest problem of all is the concentrictized menthane evergrowing mushroom cloud hovering over Omaha and getting exponentially bigger at a faster rate than a Kardashian bottom does.......

Ok, but the pure Omaha breed or seed/feed thing has to be a big cost driver as well. I admire the purity, but simply stated a standard of only selling cattles that are natives of Omaha has to be really be Hell on a buisness model thats big enough to import to America.
Seems like harvesting cattle on the natural cattle driv(ing) standard like they did in the movies would be much more logical, rather than reinventing the wheel., or worse yet stopping the wheels in Omaha.
What's so special about the Omaha grass anyhow? And what about a inbreeding zone
that is more confined than a generation of Sprint cup drivers.

Personalies, I want a T bone that hasn't been perverted into an incestial circle bone.

And the greatest problem of all is the concentrictized menthane evergrowing mushroom cloud hovering over Omaha and getting exponentially bigger at a faster rate than a Kardashian bottom does.......
You never cease to amaze. :D

216 friggin' dollars regular price and you get all this for 50 bucks..... more than likely plus shipping which will be outrageous..... You get just a little over a pound of steak....... a few pork chops..... and the rest is just fluff.....

no thank you!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom