One of my co-worker's name is

Is he as wild and crazy as the other one? Would make work more exciting.

Originally posted by pbunch
My coworkers name is Paul,Oh that would be me.:D

How are the trucks in LA?

I'm glad you know your co-worker so well, and I would guess MrsPB knows YOU well too. :D

There was a dude that I went to high school with named Jeff Gordon. He was a rather large fellow too. He always hated to see me coming cause he knew I was going to ask him how his car was running this week.:D

I just hope that there aren't anymore Dick Trickles in the world!!

:D

One of my coworkers works on the race team for Scott Riggleman, ranked third nationally in the American Race Truck series. This truck is presently sitting directly across the street from me on Madison Avenue, along with its trailer. Pretty damn cool!!! :D

Yep, believe it or not...along with OzzFest and some other random band I never heard of -- LostProphets. Our company gives his team some minimal monetary support, so they're naturally associate sponsors.

Originally posted by kat2220
How are the trucks in LA?

I'm glad you know your co-worker so well, and I would guess MrsPB knows YOU well too. :D
Trucks in Los Angeles are backed up in the truckstops,The longshoremens union is on strike and not shipping or bringing in any containers right now.Produce,and wine remain strong in the shipping out of the north though.I sent 4 truckloads of Budweiser cartons to Sparks Nv.today.Those guys are chasing oranges out of Sunkist.And you are right I guess ol Ms pbunch knows me better than I know myself.You have a great day Kat.:)

Trucks in Los Angeles are backed up in the truckstops,The longshoremens union is on strike and not shipping or bringing in any containers right now.Produce,and wine remain strong in the shipping out of the north though.I sent 4 truckloads of Budweiser cartons to Sparks Nv.today.Those guys are chasing oranges out of Sunkist.And you are right I guess ol Ms pbunch knows me better than I know myself.You have a great day Kat.:)

NO SILLY, I MEANT THE STATE of LA, the official postal abbreviation for Louisana :p
Sounds like business is booming-Best Wishes:) :) :) :) :)

Originally posted by kat2220
NO SILLY, I MEANT THE STATE of LA, the official postal abbreviation for Louisana :p  
Sounds like business is booming-Best Wishes:) :) :) :) :)
DOPE! Sorry Kat,Those 2 trucks I have in New Orleans cannot get across the big bridge to get to Poncahtoula to pick up some Golden Dipt products at Kerry Ing.for Abooja.I have two loads going to 4c foods in Brooklyn,Ny.Keep the fish,and chicken on ice Abooja,may not get this stuff till Monday.:)

DOPE! Sorry Kat,Those 2 trucks I have in New Orleans cannot get across the big bridge to get to Poncahtoula to pick up some Golden Dipt products at Kerry Ing.for Abooja.I have two loads going to 4c foods in Brooklyn,Ny.Keep the fish,and chicken on ice Abooja,may not get this stuff till Monday.:)

OK, I'll overnite the stuff to Boo, via the BIG BROWN TRUCK!!!
You'll get the BILL monday:p

Yeah, I bet I know what parts of Brooklyn would be more inclined to like your little batter product, Pbunch. Maybe you can drop ship a case or two in Queens? ;)

This is the other car that coworker of mine works with. I think he's in charge of getting sponsors, if I'm not mistaken. I guess it doesn't hurt that he works for a record company. :)

I don't like Mudvayne though.

I saw all those bands at Ozzfest. Disturbed and Slipknot were the only bands worth their salt.

You went to OzzFest, Paul?

Rock!

aktion035.gif

The one last year...I hated it.

I'm too old to do those all day festivals anymore. I could barely stand by the end of Marilyn Manson's set, and he just made me want to vomit anyway.

What's with the right front tire. I hope it's for loading on the trailer.

The right front tire looks fine to me, #84. Maybe it's just cut off on your monitor? :huh:

I hear you about those all day fesitivals, Paul. I went to Lollapalooza a few years back (the one with Hole and Beck) and could barely tolerate it then.

Originally posted by paul
Well, rent and heat don't pay themselves...

Work, Work, Work........ Paul, you need to WORK to pay the heat and rent bills, save $$ so you can OWN your own money pit!!!
OR, move SOUTH so you only have to pay AC bill and mortgage!!

Back
Top Bottom