one of them days

Lap3Forever

Staff member
seems like i have more of these bad days. i have had oe ever day this week. i dont know what to do. i have not talked to kerrie ina while and dont know how she is doing. and still am single. i just wish i could go a sleep for a few years and forget some stuff.

You allright Lap3?I hope so life is to short to ruin even one day of it.Take an hour nap,And forget these things that bother you.Hang in there friend.:)

just pick yourself up by your bootstraps and read a good book:)

Ya,The book of Mathew is not a bad one,It helps me lift my spirit when I get down,That part about worry is a good chapter. :)

Lap3, hon, school will start again soon to help keep you focused.

Please don't get depressed cuz it just feeds on itself.

Prayer and The Good Book help, no matter what your faith.

Sit back and watch a funny movie...

Don't let chics bring you down man. Women are evil!

Originally posted by paul

Don't let chics bring you down man.  Women are evil!

To put it mildly...

BAD, BAD PAUL.

I'd spank you, but you'd prolly like it too much.

DO NOT MAKE THE KAT SAY HIZZ:loveya:

Aman borther. your right. Women are just not evil. but the root of all evil.

Women are born with the "gimme's" and die with the "wants". Trying to make then happy is like trying to get toothpaste back into the tube. No matter how hard you try all you end up with is a big mess and no real results.

Originally posted by 4xchampncountin
Women are born with the "gimme's" and die with the "wants". Trying to make then happy is like trying to get toothpaste back into the tube. No matter how hard you try all you end up with is a big mess and no real results.

You guys are gonna get in trouble when my wife reads these!!:D

Lap3,Women are like the city bus,One comes by every 20 minutes,If you don't want to take a ride,Wait for the next one.You will have a chance to ride another one if the first one don't take you where you want to go. :p Cheer up,It is wrong to stand in the way of someone else,But It is worse to stand in the way your own direction.:)

Originally posted by pbunch
Lap3,Women are like the city bus,One comes by every 20 minutes,If you don't want to take a ride,Wait for the next one.You will have a chance to ride another one if the first one don't take you where you want to go.  :p Cheer up,It is wrong to stand in the way of someone else,But It is worse to stand in the way your own direction.:)

I like that quote pbunch........and so very true too. Not only about women but all things:)

Men are born with the "wants" and "gimme's" too, they just "want" us to "gimme" them something else! And women are not evil nor are they the root of all evil, money is!:)

well i think men are very difficult and yall say women are so lets say we're even and maybe you should pray to see what God wants ya to know. God has revealed so much lately i can ask for more. :)

Back
Top Bottom