Only One More Race!!

T

TNBurtonFan

My race season is almost over! I only have satelite and our lousy system don't even have NBC available. I think there is only one more race this season that's not on NBC. If it weren't for the computor, radio and a update from Gollum on the phone, I'd be lost. It's still not the same as watching yourself. My oppion is satelites STINKS!!:bleh:

Nascat22, can't you get cable??

And I agree, those dishes ROT:bleh:

Where bouts in TN??

I live out in the country and cable doesn't come out here. I really wish it did. I live in Union City a little town in Northwest Tenn. I, only about 10 miles from the Mississippi, actually I'm on the Ky-Tn stateline.

Hey, Nascat -- Can't you watch the races with your brother, or does he live too far away? :huh:

Or maybe there's a sports bar in your area that might show the race?

:jumping: abooja I only live about 3-4 mi from nascat. She has came orer and watched a race. And I have taped a couple for her. I think she might be going to move back up town after the first of the year. Sports bar LOL. Union cith is a town of about 12000 piople. Plent of banks Quick marts. Gas stations. Even a Super Wall mart. But no Sports bar.

Gollum: Well, if I were your sister, I'd be at your place every Sunday for the remainder of the season! Missing a race wouldn't even be an option. :)

Hey, I used to live in a small town upstate, and even THEY had a junky little sports bar. Never did go there, though...

If your satelitte provider doesn't offer you your local channels, ask them to request a waiver on your behalf. If granted, you can receive the national feeds.

I did that here and the only network to grant me a waiver was NBC. I don't know what I'll do next season when FOX is back in the picture.

Anyway...it's worth a shot.

Hey Gollum, you forgot about resturants. I asked for a waiver, Blazing24, but as my luck would have it , it was denied. But I do get TNT and FOX.

Originally posted by nascat22
I live out in the country and cable doesn't come out here. I really wish it did. I live in Union City a little town in Northwest Tenn. I, only about 10 miles from the Mississippi, actually I'm on the Ky-Tn stateline.

Small world huh? My brother and his family live in Union City. He just retired from Goodyear a few years ago.

Originally posted by 4xchampncountin
Small world huh? My brother and his family live in Union City. He just retired from Goodyear a few years ago.

Then you should give Gollum a holler.

Originally posted by 4xchampncountin
Who's "Gollum"?

Yeah Gollum is my bro and he posts here alot. He might know your kin that works at Goodyear.

:D Yep 4x. I work at the Goodyear plant. Been there 25 years. Just might know your bro.

Originally posted by Gollum
:D Yep 4x. I work at the Goodyear plant. Been there 25 years. Just might know your bro.

I just PM'd you on this

Back
Top Bottom