Our Stealth Members.

Possible thread titles?

-Do you have mutual like buddies (aka "circle like-ing").
-Do you ever give out sympathy likes? (as in thinking the content is lousy, but you feel sorry for them).
-Are you a strategic liker? you don't like them, or the content but you want them to like something as crazy that you wrote. Perhaps they already liked something you wrote, so you feel obligated
No matter who a poster is:
If a post makes me laugh you get a like.
If a post compliments or adds to the content of one of my posts you get a like.
If I agree with a post, especially a strong opinion post, you get a like.
I give likes for other reasons, sometimes just because I wanna. I'm fairly liberal with likes.

I'm still scratching my head over the fact that I still don't know what hell "stealth mode" even is, and why it even matters. Seems awfully petty to me to even bring it up, but that's probably just me.

My Like criteria is pretty simple. If I like the post I Like it.
LOL. Well said. You've earned a like. :)

I'm still scratching my head over the fact that I still don't know what hell "stealth mode" even is, and why it even matters. Seems awfully petty to me to even bring it up, but that's probably just me.
Honestly, it doesn't matter. It's just something to go back and forth about. Hopefully something controversial will happen in today's NASCAR race so we can get back to bickering about what's really important. ;)

I've sent a few drunken PMs I probably shouldn't of. That one night I got so **** faced and was on here then I went back the next day and had a whole PM conversation with Chex I didn't remember having :eek: I've also sent a few drunken PMs to DUN24. I probably shouldn't make fun of Gordon cuz all my RF bros are Gordon fans. :D

I've sent a few drunken PMs I probably shouldn't of. That one night I got so **** faced and was on here then I went back the next day and had a whole PM conversation with Chex I didn't remember having :eek: I've also sent a few drunken PMs to DUN24. I probably shouldn't make fun of Gordon cuz all my RF bros are Gordon fans. :D
No, you should make fun of Gordon. The real takeaway here is, don't drink and R-F. :)

I just put mine in stealth mode because this thread exists.

post-13858-COME-AT-ME-BRO-meme-and-gif-nGqt.jpeg

The voices tell me to hide.

I respect that, and we need to honor our own value systems.

But the voices (the Neighbors barking dogs) instruct me differently. They sez that since they are courageous enough to ride the unattainable Supermodels legs in Times Square in the front of the world, that I should at least be willing to write what they bark for me to post on this forum without getting all Stealthy.

They have always barked truthfully , genuinely, sincerely and with integrity, and I respect their wishes.

Back
Top Bottom