Out of the Fountain Inn/Simpsonville Area!!!!!!

F

Familypride

Don't know how true it is but this guy was telling someone Chris said he had his daddies motor in his car last weekend,My,,,,How friends do talk.LOL!Of course he didn't know he was talking in front of someone that already knew the scoop.

Chris Who ? I only ask because I used to live down there and I know a Chris that used to race. I don't know if he still does or not..... I haven't seen him in about 13 yrs!!

I assume that the BS call would be towards the original post ???

Im with ya on this one drt lvr!!!!!!!

:bs: all the way!!!!!

you can be with him all you want to,still doesn't alter the fact that he, had a different motor,This came straight,only thing,,,,the person telling it didn't know i was standing there and even if they did,they didn't know who they were talking in front of,,,,,Just proves you better always watch what you're saying huh!!!!!!!!!

I "HEAR" things (illegal) about alot of cars out there.......(some from their own crews.....you would be surprised...very surprised)he may have had it in the shrine race but didn't appear to me to be last weekend. Would you like me to put some things I've heard from some crewmembers and bystanders on here........????? Think........before you answer

you know i think all this ain't nothing but a bunch of crap first off i think you should back off there are only three more races left! Second Lynn is coming back this weekend so why would they take the risk of some stupid idiots getting out there and ruining this chance for them they want to race! They don't want that what they want is to get out there and try their best to win and they are going for the championship! Sure you hear things and i understand more than n e one but you know everything you hear isn't true oh and another thing Maybe this so called person knew who you were by chance and wanted you to think that to see if you do beleive everything you hear! BUt either way it goes i thought we agreed to stop all this non-sense oh well nice try n e way! OH and Penskegirl its Chris Taylor there are lots of Chris' down here though! Thanks!

Post anything you want to on here drt lvr,doesn't matter to me one way or the other,and no dixie-lovin44 these people didn't know me what so ever,I've never seen them.

naw.......better not. don't want to stoop to that. could ......but won't. I'm gonna be the better person here and just let it go. No use in stirring the pot any more than it already has been stirred.Everyone have a great Labor Day Holiday! I'm gone racin'!(ThunderValley)

There is only one way to find out!!!!! PULL IT DOWN!!! IF YOU GOT THE MONEY HONEY, THEY GOT THE TIME!!!

"GO WHITE LIGHTIN"

"BURRRRRP" OOPS, EXCUSE ME PLEASE!! ANYWAY HAVE A BLESSED DAY....

Drt, thanx for the trip to tunder valley this week!! That was a awesome experience!! Never seen a track like that before...LOL! Good luck to chris this weekend!! Go "WHITE LIGHTNIN'!"

Back
Top Bottom