Outlaws World Finals

VaDirt

Dirt Track Fanatic
Wish I was there, but at least I was able to stream it.

Night one winners:
- Stewart Friesen in the big block modifieds (I missed that race)

- Darrell Lannigan late model winner, with a last lap pass when Chris Madden go hung up behind the lapped car of Chub Frank

- Darren Pitman won the sprint car feature of Rico Abreu and Brad Sweet. Brad started like 15th or so, and turned on beast mode near the end, almost got by Rico for second.

Where are they streaming tomorrow?

Can't believe they aren't televising this ****.

The big Sprint Car races used to always be televised..

Last year they showed both nights on CBS sports tape delayed. They also showed some random woo sprint races and the big blocks Syracuse 200 , but they didn't show them until like December

I'm tuned in now. Bought the PPV on DirtOnDirt.com. Who knows when they'll show it on CBS Sports.

I'm tuned in now. Bought the PPV on DirtOnDirt.com. Who knows when they'll show it on CBS Sports.
I'm guessing it will be on in December again. Pretty pathetic TV package for WoO these days. It wasn't that long ago that they had quite a few of the late model and sprint races tape delayed on TV and the 1 night of live World Finals. The online PPV would be nice, but it's hard for me to justify it when it costs about the same as it does to buy a ticket to see the race live... rip-off IMO

yeah I can't see payin that much just to watch a race on my lil ole computer screen. if they dropped the price they might end up makin more $ by drawing more clients? rico did a stellar job I see, that kid is incredible!

VaDirt, are you going to the Chili Bowl in January? It looks like i'm going to be hauling a couple of cars from California.

Back
Top Bottom